Asante forces a fumble. He throws the bones afterwards.

Nexus

Awesome! I heard Asante interviewed on 1620 yesterday and he had been told his draft stock was going up. This should help also.

Does anybody know if there are any highlight reels of the game? I tried to find some to no avail. I don't have NFL network in my dorm room. :espnsucks:

Why does ESPN suck if you cant get the NFL network?

Because it should have been on ESPN, because I get that channel.

i was laughing near the end of the game. After Weatherspoon had his INT and return, Asante and Gilliard were pretend interviewing him on the sideline. They looked like they were having a lot of fun. Even though one of them is a favorite of mine, they all three looked like goobers. :lol:

i was laughing near the end of the game. After Weatherspoon had his INT and return, Asante and Gilliard were pretend interviewing him on the sideline. They looked like they were having a lot of fun. Even though one of them is a favorite of mine, they all three looked like goobers. :lol:

Lol, in that interview, they were talking to Asante and saying how does it feel to be on the same team with another Big XII north player, he said "it's great, we pump each other up." Oh and BTW I love the helmet he was wearing.