One or 2 thing"s form me.

1 thing- Some one made this web llook not same as before and made my FAVORITE click to it not work. good new"s is I used a google to see the new spot and it work out fined.

I don"t know much about all that, but i fined this web again so that can be that. Can be with some new MOD or ADMIN that they want it look a nother way but only they can say, not me.

2 thing- wear in hell did simnple"s go? I can"t see the top drawer rabitt run back and foreth with pancake hat. I can try to make one with key"s at bottum, but good luck on that, huh? Or that corn ride pikel which tell"s how GBR has got back. None can be fined.

3 thing- I"m still on the look for a GBR Silver ANNIV press book in a box in basement. I propmise it to some one on this, but cann"t rember a name, so I"ll keep on the look and then make a new alert ot some thing.

4 thing- I"m now ready to move on from TAR plus also TAH for new slowgun. I like to see WHEEL OF FORTUNE on TV and am most reayd to use that for a couple or 2 year"s. I have some good idea on why WOF is the best name,but will tell youon that later. I"ll give hint- wheel can mean turning fast plus also , if thing go you"re way them you are fortune, right?

Well then, whynot?

TuffTiger

(_:) bad try.

• Fire 1

2 thing- wear in hell did simnple"s go? I can"t see the top drawer rabitt run back and foreth with pancake hat. I can try to make one with key"s at bottum, but good luck on that, huh? Or that corn ride pikel which tell"s how GBR has got back. None can be fined.

TuffTiger

if you click on the :) above when you reply, then a box will pop up on your right, and on the bottom is the "show all" button.

1 thing- Some one made this web llook not same as before and made my FAVORITE click to it not work. good new"s is I used a google to see the new spot and it work out fined.

I don"t know much about all that, but i fined this web again so that can be that. Can be with some new MOD or ADMIN that they want it look a nother way but only they can say, not me.

3 thing- I"m still on the look for a GBR Silver ANNIV press book in a box in basement. I propmise it to some one on this, but cann"t rember a name, so I"ll keep on the look and then make a new alert ot some thing.

4 thing- I"m now ready to move on from TAR plus also TAH for new slowgun. I like to see WHEEL OF FORTUNE on TV and am most reayd to use that for a couple or 2 year"s. I have some good idea on why WOF is the best name,but will tell youon that later. I"ll give hint- wheel can mean turning fast plus also , if thing go you"re way them you are fortune, right?

Well then, whynot?

TuffTiger

I didn't understand a word of this ^.

Well then, whynot?

TuffTiger

That's the beauty of Tuff's posts man. You don't need to know what it means...just know it comes from Tuff

Well then, whynot?

TuffTiger

I'd like to see knapplc translate THIS like he did here.

:moreinteresting:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

if you click on the :) above when you reply, then a box will pop up on your right, and on the bottom is the "show all" button.

:moreinteresting:nanalama

Gotit now. That work good and thank"s. :wtf plus also this can be WHEEL To Fortune that is some how like Wheel OF Fortune. I need to do some more work on this.

Tuff Tiger

Well then, whynot?

TuffTiger

I will give it the ol' missouri try for you. But i dont want to put words in tuff's mouth. So here it goes,

1. The website looks much different. When I clicked on my bookmark/favorites tab it would not pull it up. Thankfully I was able to use Google to find it and got on just fine.

I dont know what to think of the new layout, but I am here, so no big deal. Must have been the mods or admins idea to change it, i am not sure why.

2. Where are the Emoticons?? I cant find the pancake rabbit or the corn ridding pickle. I guess i can try and type the code, but I am no code at that.

3. I am still locking for the Nebraska Silver Anniversary press book that I have in my basement. Cant remember who I promised it too. But i am still looking and will make a new post when I find it.

4. I am ready to move on from TAR (tough as rain) and TAH (tough as hurricane) and ready to come up with a new slogun for my Tigers. I am thinking that I will use Wheel of Fortune for the next couple of years. I think it will really fit, and I will let you in on why later. But a hint is the wheel turns quickly and if you are lucky you make a fortune.

-Tuff

Well then, whynot?

TuffTiger

I will give it the ol' missouri try for you. But i dont want to put words in tuff's mouth. So here it goes,

1. The website looks much different. When I clicked on my bookmark/favorites tab it would not pull it up. Thankfully I was able to use Google to find it and got on just fine.

I dont know what to think of the new layout, but I am here, so no big deal. Must have been the mods or admins idea to change it, i am not sure why.

2. Where are the Emoticons?? I cant find the pancake rabbit or the corn ridding pickle. I guess i can try and type the code, but I am no code at that.

3. I am still locking for the Nebraska Silver Anniversary press book that I have in my basement. Cant remember who I promised it too. But i am still looking and will make a new post when I find it.

4. I am ready to move on from TAR (tough as rain) and TAH (tough as hurricane) and ready to come up with a new slogun for my Tigers. I am thinking that I will use Wheel of Fortune for the next couple of years. I think it will really fit, and I will let you in on why later. But a hint is the wheel turns quickly and if you are lucky you make a fortune.

-Tuff

Thanks fro! :thumbs

Hey, Tuffy, check THIS OUT. You've been nominated for a spot of honor at HuskerBoard.

To view emoticons, click the smiley face above the text box where you type your message. The motey list will pop up on your right, and the :moreinteresting is the first motey. Just for you. ;)

This almost hurts ma braim trying to go from TT-mode to Non-TT mode so quickly.

I'll see if I can dialectize what Knapplc wrote to Tuff Tigerism so some of us don't implode.

==============

Uh-hem! :moreinteresting

=============

You donn fined and era top shelf.

Sez so writ hear.

To see simple"s click on the yell o wamllart stikker on top of fined GBR box.

I don"t know about motey is bur only knapple can say, not me. Plus also will tell youon that later. :nanalama