How many girls

There are several, actually, but for the most part it's guys. Not surprising, since football primarily caters to dudes.

But be welcome. Gender isn't an indicator of football knowledge or passion. :thumbs

Ain't that the truth!! :lol:

And to the ladies on Huskerboard:

Don't be shy! :D

There are several, actually, but for the most part it's guys. Not surprising, since football primarily caters to dudes.

But be welcome. Gender isn't an indicator of football knowledge or passion. :thumbs

Ain't that the truth!! :lol:

And to the ladies on Huskerboard:

Don't be shy! :D

My mom knows more about football than most people on this board. Dad is from Chicago, so when he came to Nebraska he was all about the Big 10 and the Illini. Mom set him straight, then educated me in Husker lore.

My mom = one heck of a Husker fan :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

Is this going to turn into one of those internet chat rooms we all used when the net was still young? Age/Sex/Huskerfan??? Pics?

Ahhh to be 14 again :facepalm::lol:

"Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

• Fire 1

Is this going to turn into one of those internet chat rooms we all used when the net was still young? Age/Sex/Huskerfan??? Pics?

I see nothing wrong with or childish about getting to know something about your fellow members.

Don't take it personal Knap. It's a joke....I always forget the :sarcasm emoticon and it never ceases to amaze me how someone will always say something.

I see nothing wrong with or childish about getting to know something about your fellow members.

Don't take it personal Knap. It's a joke....I always forget the :sarcasm emoticon and it never ceases to amaze me how someone will always say something.

I got the reference...lol

A/S/L?