How many girls

Is this going to turn into one of those internet chat rooms we all used when the net was still young? Age/Sex/Huskerfan??? Pics?

Ahhh to be 14 again :facepalm::lol:

I see nothing wrong with or childish about getting to know something about your fellow members.

Don't take it personal Knap. It's a joke....I always forget the :sarcasm emoticon and it never ceases to amaze me how someone will always say something.

If you're frequently getting mistaken, it's possible that sarcasm as a form of humor isn't your thing. ;)

• Fire 1

There are several, actually, but for the most part it's guys. Not surprising, since football primarily caters to dudes.

But be welcome. Gender isn't an indicator of football knowledge or passion. :thumbs

Ain't that the truth!! :lol:

And to the ladies on Huskerboard:

Don't be shy! :D

Seriously ladies, stay away from GSG5545. Don't let him near your children either.

:lol:

There are several, actually, but for the most part it's guys. Not surprising, since football primarily caters to dudes.

But be welcome. Gender isn't an indicator of football knowledge or passion. :thumbs

Seriously ladies, stay away from GSG5545. Don't let him near your children either.

Hey now! Everyone knows that all of those charges were dropped!

Is this going to turn into one of those internet chat rooms we all used when the net was still young? Age/Sex/Huskerfan??? Pics?

Ahhh to be 14 again :facepalm::lol:

I see nothing wrong with or childish about getting to know something about your fellow members.

Don't take it personal Knap. It's a joke....I always forget the :sarcasm emoticon and it never ceases to amaze me how someone will always say something.

If you're frequently getting mistaken, it's possible that sarcasm as a form of humor isn't your thing. ;)

I've never been called out for such a thing but have seen a post in almost every thread just like yours. Maybe you take the message board a little too seriously coach.

Or...maybe your post was full of sarcasm as well but I missed it. I do work for a Canadian company and sarcasm hasn't crossed the boarder yet.

Also, your not supposed to single people out coach.

Other people, in this thread even, thought it was funny. Maybe the reference to chat rooms didn't hit home with you b/c you never did it. Don't bench me, please coach!

You have Roxy, Drowning, and HuskerJen is still yet to be determined.

Pretty sure he's a guy. Just likes dudes.

( :cop:)

I knew Drowning was a guy. Now it all makes since about him liking dudes, he keeps posting naked pictures of dudes in the Woodshed :ahhhhhhhh:sarcasm

• Fire 1

I knew Drowning was a guy. Now it all makes since about him liking dudes, he keeps posting naked pictures of dudes in the Woodshed :ahhhhhhhh:sarcasm

He's one of those......what do you call them? Transformers. :)

• Fire 2

Hahahahahah.... :laughpound

Har har har.

Now all of you will be getting negative rep. Mwahahhahaha!

• Fire 1

Hey now! Everyone knows that all of those charges were dropped!

Yeah but did that clap clear up?