Huskers in your family

mitch7

I have 3 second cousins that were Huskers actually. Scott Lindstrom was a guard from 78-82, Dan Lindstrom (DE) was a letter winner from 78-80, and Roger Lindstrom (Wingback) lettered in 83 and 85. My third cousin Brett Lindstrom was a QB and free safety for Nebraska from 99-03, his brother Tyler was actually a Linebacker at Baylor from 01-05. I was a football failure in comparison to the rest of my family unfortunately <_<

Ed Weir was my great grand father's lst cousin, my great grandfather played with Weir, his name was Emil Hendrickson. As stated our family has been around this program for a very long time. Both lived in Superior, Nebraska, my grandfather went there for the summers to work as I understand it. They became great friends. My grandfather was from Humbolt but lived with his Aunt in Shickley as I remember. There have been several others to play for Nebraska in numerous sports, none to the level of my Great grandfather.