Scout 150 of 2011

Ryne Reeves didn't make the Scout 150 cut. :facepalm:

Jamal Turner made the 150 cut though. He's ranked #103.

Aaron Green also made the cut and came in at #32.

Tyler Moore came in at #69.

As far as Scout position rankings go:

Tyler Moore came in at #10 at the OT position.

Ryne Reeves came in at #5 at the OG position.

Jamal Turner came in at #7 at the QB position.

Aaron Green came in at #8 at the RB position.

Scout 150

Scout it by far the worst of the recruiting analysis sites. Tyler Moore is a lock for a 5 star and the way it looks they have Aaron Green hovering at a high 4 star. I don't even visit their site anymore.

Aaron won't be close to 5 stars when the rankings come out. Rivals listed him as 8th in Texas. Because his Jr season was plagued with injuries he went from being a top15 player to a player in the 50-80 range.

Scout it by far the worst of the recruiting analysis sites. Tyler Moore is a lock for a 5 star and the way it looks they have Aaron Green hovering at a high 4 star. I don't even visit their site anymore.

Aaron won't be close to 5 stars when the rankings come out. Rivals listed him as 8th in Texas. Because his Jr season was plagued with injuries he went from being a top15 player to a player in the 50-80 range.

You're right, though I think he'll be a high 4-star.

They are saying there is a legit chance that there are 4-6 running backs will be ranked with 5 stars. Crowell, Brown, Green, Sims, B. Williams, and Bergeron all have a good chance.

I dont care what they say, Aaron Green is the best back in the nation.

He dropped in the Texas Top 100 because they know that it is very possible that he will never attend The University of Texas.

• Fire 7

They are saying there is a legit chance that there are 4-6 running backs will be ranked with 5 stars. Crowell, Brown, Green, Sims, B. Williams, and Bergeron all have a good chance.

He dropped in the Texas Top 100 because they know that it is very possible that he will never attend The University of Texas.

fixed that -1 for ya

Would he be the best back in the country if we werent going for him, and have a pretty decent shot at him? I think he looks to be a great one, but lets let it all play out. Rankings jump tremondously in a years time.