What was the worst bill callahan play call

Crazy Joey

I was pissed when he went for a fake put against auburn when we were on our own 20-30 ish yard line I was like wtf!

Yep. That was the first one that came to my mind too. That or the pass to Terrence Nunn when we had Texas beat . . . that Nunn fumbled. (not exactly BC's fault . . . but I would have went with a less risky play). Unfortunately I had the displeasure of seeing them both in person.

The funny thing is I probally know alot more about football than you do and yes I know that bill hasnt been the coach for a few years. I just wanted to make a funny thread and I am probally bigger husker fan than you are plus I think its funny to make fun of bill

You know more about football than me AND you are a bigger Husker fan than me?! ZOMG! You are so soo cool!

Even if the second one actually meant anything, the fact that you assumed your statement to be true without knowing me shows your use of logic is comparable to a 3rd grader. But anyway, keep making sweet threads and telling people how cool you are!

The funny thing is I probally know alot more about football than you do and yes I know that bill hasnt been the coach for a few years. I just wanted to make a funny thread and I am probally bigger husker fan than you are plus I think its funny to make fun of bill

You know more about football than me AND you are a bigger Husker fan than me?! ZOMG! You are so soo cool!

Even if the second one actually meant anything, the fact that you assumed your statement to be true without knowing me shows your use of logic is comparable to a 3rd grader. But anyway, keep making sweet threads and telling people how cool you are!

Slob on my nob like corn on the cob I dont give a crap what you say or think stop posting in my threads if you are going to be a lil bitch.

• Fire 3

We should just create a forum on this board specifically related to all SP and BC talk.

Oh wait, the BS forum...

Callahan didn't have bad play calls. I'm a firm believer in there being no such thing as a bad call, just poor execution on the part of his players. The throw to T. Nunn wasn't a bad call, he just fumbled it.

I don't think he is a bad coach, just that he surrounded himself with some bad assistants. He can obviously coach though, look at his career besides Nebraska. Even if you were to just look at this year, he lead the top rushing attack in the NFL. I'm not a BC hater, but c'mon. There has to be a least one call he made that you hated. I remember 1st and goal from the 2 once he threw it 3 times straight and we took 3 pts.