Suh and his new Nike sneakers

Nexus

I was going to ask the same thing. As cool as it looks, that doesn't seem to fit the style of what Nike usually does with it's shoes. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen a shoe from Nike that had a saying or multiple words on it.

Second of all, Nike gave him the deal as part of his NFL career. What if he is forced to wear a number that isn't 93 for next year? Wouldn't the shoe seem rather ridiculous? It would idolize his college career rather than idolize him as an NFL player, which wouldn't make much sense for a company like Nike.

i bet the #1 draft pick gets his number 93. Plus, ive looked before, and the Rams #93 is with a practice squad player...soooo....

I think this is just a rushed job to get something on the market. Its only been what, a month since Nike inked the deal? Look how simple it is, that shoe style is decades old. They slapped some words on it and pump 'em out. Im sure we will see something a little more customized and forward in the future.

i bet the #1 draft pick gets his number 93. Plus, ive looked before, and the Rams #93 is with a practice squad player...soooo....

I think this is just a rushed job to get something on the market. Its only been what, a month since Nike inked the deal? Look how simple it is, that shoe style is decades old. They slapped some words on it and pump 'em out. Im sure we will see something a little more customized and forward in the future.

...nice

[quote name=mmmtodd' date='24 February 20

10 - 12:10 PM' timestamp='1267035022' post='584667]

That's pretty much what I was getting at.

It's simple, with words "slapped" on it. Even a beginner with photo shop could pump something like that out.

I'm not calling them completely fake, but Nike isn't the type of company that sends out preliminary-preliminary shoes. They get a design and then they sell it. Have you ever seen them sell the new Pre-Jordan Jordan's?

I'll concede if somebody shows me where they got this picture from. Neither Nike.com nor google shows up with anything, other than the link to Huskerboard where there is a thread about it. Until then, I'm inclined to believe it is a joke.