Spring Game Visitor List

you can add :star :star :star DT Isiah Norton to the list

BTW he is listed as having "High" Interest in NU on Scout

I base my list off of what Rivals reports. So far there has been no talk of Norton. I will add him as soon as I hear something there. Thanks! :koolaid2:

According to lists compiled by Rivals.com and Scout.com, among those who have confirmed plans to join Williams in Lincoln are quarterback Brett Hundley (Chandler, Ariz.), defensive tackle Todd Peat (Tempe, Ariz.), defensive tackle Isiah Norton (Dallas), linebacker Rob Hankins (Dallas) and running back Rob Standard (St. Louis).

LJS

Ok, I just got word from the Rivals rep. and he said that he spoke with Norton's coach. He doesn't think that the visit is a for sure thing, like people are making it out to be. If things change I'll be sure to add him. Thanks for letting me know about him rob! :)

Update on Kiehl Frazier:

According to a recent article from Auburn; Frazier is going to be visiting Auburn's spring game, which happens to be on the same day as Nebraska's. He has been removed from the visit list until further notice.

Another update on situation:

Kiehl and his father will be visiting Auburn for thier spring game on April 17. The good news is that they are going to visit Nebraska unofficially the week before.

Edited by huskernation20
  • Fire 1

Update on Kiehl Frazier:

According to a recent article from Auburn; Frazier is going to be visiting Auburn's spring game, which happens to be on the same day as Nebraska's. He has been removed from the visit list until further notice.

Kiehl and his father will be visiting Auburn for thier spring game on April 17. The good news is that they are going to visit Nebraska unofficially the week before.

Ouch...no Frazier? Well, we still got Turner, but I liked Frazier. LOVE his name, too.

Thanks for the info!!

Update on Kiehl Frazier:

Ouch...no Frazier? Well, we still got Turner, but I liked Frazier. LOVE his name, too.

Thanks for the info!!

dont worry CG, or BC or TM, or JT will be the second coming right!!!

lets just assume AUburn talked up the qb situation to frazier and especially JT and what a funking ripper he is on the field..... and how bad they suck at Qb and how bad they need him.... lets just so with that and not worry about it :corndance:corndance:corndance

Story on Anthony Chickillo:

He backed out on the visit because he couldn't afford the flight to Lincoln. Please keep in mind that plane tickets aren't cheap these days, especially from Florida. He is now going to try and make it during the summer, so at least we will still be in his plans.

Some good news!:

Jalen Grimble is still 100% visiting for the spring game. It is also important to note that this is the ONLY spring game out of state that him and his parents will take in. This looks very promising on Nebraska's part!

:koolaid2:

• Fire 1

He backed out on the visit because he couldn't afford the flight to Lincoln. Please keep in mind that plane tickets aren't cheap these days, especially from Florida. He is now going to try and make it during the summer, so at least we will still be in his plans.

Some good news!:

Jalen Grimble is still 100% visiting for the spring game. It is also important to note that this is the ONLY spring game out of state that him and his parents will take in. This looks very promising on Nebraska's part!

Jalen Grimble's visit is huge. Suck Chickillo can't make it but you have to understand why. Hopefully he'll get here this summer but if not maybe an official will be an option.

Some good news!:

Good sign when the Parents come with their son. Get the parents on board along with the kid and you are golden...............in most cases. :facepalm:

Mommy is the one to recruit in most cases ;)

like a ghost owa's mom will always haunt us........

:hellloooo

I really hate going down that road. Recruiting is like fishing. You dont talk about the ones that you dont catch.

good point.........

Owa?? What's Owa? Is that some one who needs to pay you money? :cop: I always talk about people owing me money. Jerks, pay up! :box

Some good news!:

Thanks for the update on Chickillo, makes me feel much better. And as everyone has said, getting Grimble here is huge. Go Big Bo wooing moms!