Nebraska's NFL Team

So I'm from Nebraska, but now live in Ohio and everyone asks me "what was your team (NFL) growing up?" with my response being there happens to be a bunch of players at Green Bay but KC is close, so one of the two. Thats what I've always thought, but I was wondering what everyone on the 'board thinks (Minnesota_Husker, I think I know your response!)

I was born and raised way out here in the Panhandle, so most people here are Donkey fans, but for some reason my parents and I absolutely hate them. My Dad is a Seahawks fan, and my Mom a Dolphins fan (she had a Dan Marino crush). I've always been a Cowboys fan though :P

It seems like most Nebraska kids choose between 4 four teams:

Kansas City

Denver

Chicago

Green Bay

I say go Chefs....but dang it is hard to root for that team.

very true. Those four and whoever won the last super bowl. For me, its the Bears cause my uncle played for them. Best reason I could find to root for a team. Ive always cheered and followed the Raiders too, I guess just because of their trainwreck nature. You can imagine my happiness followed by fear seeing Callahan fired by them only to land on nebraska's doorstep.

Can I choose Nebraska?...

Not a big NFL fan unless I have to choose between watching NFL on Sunday or letting my wife control the TV, but since my Saturdays in the fall are all used up due to the Big Red, most of the time Sunday I have yard work or some other Honey Do list.

To answer the question though... I root for KC because now I live here, but I grew up in Nebraska loving the Cowboys and Vikings. Cowboys because they were winning, Vikings because thats how I was raised by my dad (them and Dolphins, but they never stuck with me). I guess if I had to choose I would say the Vikings followed by the now hometown Chiefs.