Mizzery

Vuren

What do you expect? It's Tigerboard.

Not to say that they don't have some intelligent posters over there, but most of them seem bent on appearing utterly uninformed, for many reasons. Here is why I don't like their board:

a) Many are in complete denial that Missouri EVER had steroid users. Ever. Not even one

b ) Many stretch almost any post into a way to insult whoever isn't a Missouri fan. Or, they'll stretch any post by their own fan and ridicule them endlessly.

c) Many are incapable of honest conversation without somehow turning it into a p*ssing match.

d) Their mods are stagnant and oblivious. They give out no warnings and let pretty much anything go.

e) The structure induces idiocy. Because they only have a few basic forums, everything pretty much has to get jumbled into them. By the time any interesting conversation gets going, the thread is already halfway down the page and nobody pays attention to it.

• Fire 1

What do you expect? It's Tigerboard.

Not to say that they don't have some intelligent posters over there, but most of them seem bent on appearing utterly uninformed, for many reasons. Here is why I don't like their board:

a) Many are in complete denial that Missouri EVER had steroid users. Ever. Not even one

b ) Many stretch almost any post into a way to insult whoever isn't a Missouri fan. Or, they'll stretch any post by their own fan and ridicule them endlessly.

c) Many are incapable of honest conversation without somehow turning it into a p*ssing match.

d) Their mods are stagnant and oblivious. They give out no warnings and let pretty much anything go.

e) The structure induces idiocy. Because they only have a few basic forums, everything pretty much has to get jumbled into them. By the time any interesting conversation gets going, the thread is already halfway down the page and nobody pays attention to it.

f) The layout of the forum is hard o read, and tasking

g) The gold font on black background is just painfull imagine if huskerboard had all red text on a black background it could get old really quickly.

h) tghe require no source citing or fact checking (see reason d)

Tigerboard is a waste of time imo and serves little purpose other than to fuel anger.

Enhance, why are you a member there? That's insane! Do you also push your hands into flaming pits of broken glass for fun?

Well, it's really the only other site that has constant, interesting football talk. Netbuffs is all about expansion and firing Hawkins and phognet is usually a little stagnant.

But yes, I have started to post less and less there now that I have realized it is really the cancer of the internet football world lol.

I like how on Tigerboard, at any given time (except during their own sporting events), at least half of the threads are insult threads pointed towards NU or KU.

They sure like talking about Nebraska...

Uh, that's because all the cave trolls in here roll over to that board in force. I don't even look at that board for info anymore, because it's frustrating stepping in all the scarlet troll sh#t.

In before, "but were only defenceing our selfs lol."

I like how on Tigerboard, at any given time (except during their own sporting events), at least half of the threads are insult threads pointed towards NU or KU.

Uh, that's because all the cave trolls in here roll over to that board in force. I don't even look at that board for info anymore, because it's frustrating stepping in all the scarlet troll sh#t.

There's really only one poster over there that I would consider a troll, and every other NU poster seems to conduct themselves well unless provoked.

There's really only one poster over there that I would consider a troll, and every other NU poster seems to conduct themselves well unless provoked.

Yea like I said, in before someone says they are just defending themselves. You're on their board. They don't pillage our board the way you guys do theirs. If they talk sh#t, they talk sh#t. Most of the good football talk gets ruined by the stupid b1tchfest back and forth. I'm sure every Husker fan that goes on their wears there "Worlds Classiest Fan," badge, completely oblivious to the fact that you guys mostly do, in fact, sound like pompous asses. I wouldn't blame them. I would e-hate you too.

• Fire 1

So I tried to join Nebraska, Missouri, and Iowa sports forums...

Nebraska was easy. Huskerboard is great. :)

The only real Missouri board I could find was Tigerboard. I didn't even register there because I couldn't stand that retarded format.

Iowa actually seemed to have a good forum, somewhere, but you had to pay a subscription, so I decided to find another board, and I found hawkeyeboard (related to huskerboard?) which seems pretty decent but has almost no activity. I think I have posted there a total of five times.

garbage.

i just don't like how the board is set up over there, i can deal with the colors, just the organization is lacking...

I do like every other thread that leads to an NU/KU weener measuring contest..lol

Ah i've got into my fair share of arguments with MU fans, almost a few fist fights as well (which they started..) You tend to notice where the dumb people of the U.S. seem to congregate more than other places for college sports...