Mizzery

Vuren

Since Misery failed in an epicly bad way today in their border war vs. KU(at home, nonetheless) there is some good meltdown material here http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/list.php?board=1

Stupid slavers

please do us all a favor and dont show this kind of ignorance and stupidity again. You want to hate on MU, go ahead. But this kind of arrogant, pompous crap that comes from KU fans who are too damn stupid to even realize what they are talking about doesnt belong on this board. YOu are better than this WC. This board is better than that.

I like how on Tigerboard, at any given time (except during their own sporting events), at least half of the threads are insult threads pointed towards NU or KU.

They sure like talking about Nebraska...

Uh, that's because all the cave trolls in here roll over to that board in force. I don't even look at that board for info anymore, because it's frustrating stepping in all the scarlet troll sh#t.

In before, "but were only defenceing our selfs lol."

There's really only one poster over there that I would consider a troll, and every other NU poster seems to conduct themselves well unless provoked.

Yea like I said, in before someone says they are just defending themselves. You're on their board. They don't pillage our board the way you guys do theirs. If they talk sh#t, they talk sh#t. Most of the good football talk gets ruined by the stupid b1tchfest back and forth. I'm sure every Husker fan that goes on their wears there "Worlds Classiest Fan," badge, completely oblivious to the fact that you guys mostly do, in fact, sound like pompous asses. I wouldn't blame them. I would e-hate you too.

Yes they do. Do you not remember the week of the missouri game last year, you couldn't even talk about it in the football forum because he mizzou trolls would start trolling and it would wind up in the woodshed.

The mizzou fans that are on here regularly are great but it was so hard to read the garbage from the others.

I like how on Tigerboard, at any given time (except during their own sporting events), at least half of the threads are insult threads pointed towards NU or KU.

They sure like talking about Nebraska...

Uh, that's because all the cave trolls in here roll over to that board in force. I don't even look at that board for info anymore, because it's frustrating stepping in all the scarlet troll sh#t.

In before, "but were only defenceing our selfs lol."

There's really only one poster over there that I would consider a troll, and every other NU poster seems to conduct themselves well unless provoked.

Yea like I said, in before someone says they are just defending themselves. You're on their board. They don't pillage our board the way you guys do theirs. If they talk sh#t, they talk sh#t. Most of the good football talk gets ruined by the stupid b1tchfest back and forth. I'm sure every Husker fan that goes on their wears there "Worlds Classiest Fan," badge, completely oblivious to the fact that you guys mostly do, in fact, sound like pompous asses. I wouldn't blame them. I would e-hate you too.

Don't generalize. I go over there to talk football, not to get into internet wars. I don't wear any "badge" on my shoulder nor do I walk around like a pompous ass when I'm posting on their board. What other NU posters do there is their own business, not mine.

Since Misery failed in an epicly bad way today in their border war vs. KU(at home, nonetheless) there is some good meltdown material here http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/list.php?board=1

Stupid slavers

please do us all a favor and dont show this kind of ignorance and stupidity again. You want to hate on MU, go ahead. But this kind of arrogant, pompous crap that comes from KU fans who are too damn stupid to even realize what they are talking about doesnt belong on this board. YOu are better than this WC. This board is better than that.

Ha! It is basketball season, so I've been spending a fair amount of time eyeing their hoops boards. Granted, it's a little stereotypical, but you guys don't help yourselves when you have kids covering the lawn in front of the black culture center with cotton balls last week.

Stupid slavers

Ha! It is basketball season, so I've been spending a fair amount of time eyeing their hoops boards. Granted, it's a little stereotypical, but you guys don't help yourselves when you have kids covering the lawn in front of the black culture center with cotton balls last week.

Every state has idiots, and it doesn't do well for our image to call people slavers, especially when a guy like Fro has been a well respected poster on this board for awhile.

Let's leave the "Brook Berringer Flight School" and "slaver" talk to other fan bases.

• Fire 2

Stupid slavers

Every state has idiots, and it doesn't do well for our image to call people slavers, especially when a guy like Fro has been a well respected poster on this board for awhile.

Let's leave the "Brook Berringer Flight School" and "slaver" talk to other fan bases.

:yeah

It's way more fun to make fun of their defensive secondary and their loss to Navy.

Stupid slavers

i know. 2 kids on a 30,000 student campus. I mean thats like a whole 0.01% of the student population. Its a wide spread problem... :sarcasm

Stupid slavers

i know. 2 kids on a 30,000 student campus. I mean thats like a whole 0.01% of the student population. Its a wide spread problem... :sarcasm

Couldn't agree more! Let's put away the gross generalizations for good. Yes Missouri has some obnoxious fans, so does KU, CU, KSU, ISU and (GASP) even NU. I don't understand why some get so concerned with Tigerboard. We have a great team coming up this year, and we should be pounding kool-aid and dreaming of a brighter tomorrow!

:koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

People take message boards way too seriously

What do you mean take them too seriously? They are all there is! Message boards are my life! Of course I take them seriously! Without them there is nothing. We are the reason nebraska football is improving. Without us and our ideas and opinions the coaches would have no idea what to do. You sir are a blasphemer and should be stoned!