The Pressure is on

Nexus and I were discussing this and we agreed that we will take 2-3 DT's in this year's class. With that said we have offered a good few. The pressure is on to make a decision because if they dont make a decision before the other guy their spot might be gone. The staff doesnt have to put any pressure on anyone to commit, the other recruits will do it for them.

We are in on Peat, Russell, Norton, Williams, Lee (have not yet offered but are said to be on the verge of), and now Mickey Johnson. The pressure is on.

• Fire 1

Nexus and I were discussing this and we agreed that we will take 2-3 DT's in this year's class. With that said we have offered a good few. The pressure is on to make a decision because if they dont make a decision before the other guy their spot might be gone. The staff doesnt have to put any pressure on anyone to commit, the other recruits will do it for them.

We are in on Peat, Russell, Norton, Williams, Lee (have not yet offered but are said to be on the verge of), and now Mickey Johnson. The pressure is on.

you have to wodner how keen a lot of these guys are to this... for instance are a lot of these guys the type the nebraska is it for them? if so i an see a need.. but with top offers i'm sure some wont be broken up if they miss their chance.. espeically with another top school out there showing love..... we want guys who want to be here.. so the guys who committ and show the love are the guys who we should be happy with.......... soo let get on it fellas!!! :corndance

We will know a lot more shortly after the Spring Game. I could see Williams jumping on the board which could start the pressure on the other kids (not inside info just my opinion).

A lot of Texas people think Russell is theirs.....not sure about that.

Also, I didn't see Kenny Mack in your list. We can't forget about him.

Since throwing out the offer to Russell Texas has thrown out a few others to some DT's. So if they were so sure that Russell was theirs why would they throw out more offers?

Suh is such a great tool to use in this case. I have a feeling we could sign 2-3 of the top DT's in the nation. I have a feeling 2011 and 2012 will be the recruiting classes that Bo wants. He will get the guys he wants, in turn they will be top 10 classes when ranked by outsiders. I have a feeling we are after athletic kids, somethign we seem to get a lot of.

I hope Big Suh attends the Red/White game in April. His presence could do wonders for our potential d-line recruits that will be at the game. Particularly Kevin Williams and Todd Peat (who is hoping to make it up). I wouldn't be surprised if Isiah Norton also makes it up. That's 3 DT's right there. DE Anthony Chickillo will be there and he's a big fan of Suh too.

EZ-E makes a good point though. Those spots could fill up quickly.

EZ-E, which DT's do you see nebraska getting? And which DE's do we have a realistic shot at?

Williams and Norton. I know that Peat is high on NU at the moment as well.

Williams wants to make a decision by the spring and I really think that favors us. Norton LOVES NU and I wouldnt be surprized if he pulls the trigger and commits at the spring game if he decides to attend. That is why I think the DT position will fill up fast.

I am not too sure at the moment about the DE position. Chickillo is currently high on us and has been bitten by the Suh bug. Hope we can bring him in.

EZ-E, which DT's do you see nebraska getting? And which DE's do we have a realistic shot at?

Williams wants to make a decision by the spring and I really think that favors us. Norton LOVES NU and I wouldnt be surprized if he pulls the trigger and commits at the spring game if he decides to attend. That is why I think the DT position will fill up fast.

I am not too sure at the moment about the DE position. Chickillo is currently high on us and has been bitten by the Suh bug. Hope we can bring him in.

Again, no Kenny Mack?? Am I missing something here?? Is he going to be in Kansas another year?

Again, no Kenny Mack?? Am I missing something here?? Is he going to be in Kansas another year?

I havent heard anything on Kenny lately. I am not sure what the plan is with him currently. We will know more about juco kids when it gets to September and October I am assuming.

Sounds like things have changed? Wasn't that long ago when I think everyone was saying, he's going to be in Nebraska, and if he wasn't, it would be the staff having cooled on him - not that it was suggested that would happen. Is that in doubt now?

We are big game hunting and I am not sure what is happening with Kenny. I am not suggesting that he isnt going to be here at all. I will try to find out for you guys.