Nebraska VS MIssouri

Yeah I was curious about Standhardinger as well... Was it me or was he just in sweats?? Maybe deciplinary reasons, Doc has always been strict about his rules. (which is a good thing)

Where was this team all year? They came out aggressive and took control of that game from the very begining, and it was a very impressive effort as a team. It also helped that we shot 60% for most of the game but even if we shot 40%, we would have been right in the game. Very good win for us, and if they can carry the momentum to tomorrows game and win, (I don't see them beating Kansas) but man it would end the season for them on a high note. It's too bad they lost so many otherwise they could have been playing for an NIT bid right now.

Anyone hear why Standhardinger didn't play today?

Maybe because he doesnt belong on the court in the first place :dunno jk. He has his moments. Jokes aside, I havent heard anything about him, I honestly didnt notice he wasnt in.

My theory was Standhardinger does turn the ball over more often than everyone else besides Ubel. Ubel playing though kinda screws that thinking...

Anyone hear why Standhardinger didn't play today?

Maybe because he doesnt belong on the court in the first place :dunno jk. He has his moments. Jokes aside, I havent heard anything about him, I honestly didnt notice he wasnt in.

My theory was Standhardinger does turn the ball over more often than everyone else besides Ubel. Ubel playing though kinda screws that thinking...

Diaz is the one that shouldn't be playing out of any of those three. At least Ubel and CS can score. The only thing Diaz can do is sit there and shoot layups. Awful FT shooter and he gets in awful position when playing D. He is so frustrating to watch.

What do UCLA, Indiana, and Michigan have in common?

Theyve all won mens basketball titles, considered successful mens programs, and all have worse records, by several games, this year than our very own Nebraska Cornhuskers. There might be more teams, these are just ones I noticed while making picks in an ESPN fantasy thingy today. Puts things in perspective for me I guess.

Doc said Stan didn't play because he knew against mizzou's defense he needed offensive efficiency. He said he knows CS scores but isn't as efficient as the guys he played, and honestly I probably agree. CS gets out of control a little bit sometimes and his rushing-style would not have helped the team today. GREAT win, hopefully the team can draw off the close game they had against A&M to start the season - thinking about doing chores early tomorrow morning and hoping in the car to go see the game!!