DT Christian Heyward

Nexus

Yup. There is no downside to having them visit, so the more the better IMO.

Its going to be another UCLA/Nebraska battle for this one.

Does UCLA even scout, or do they just offer whoever we offer cause they know if we offered them, they have to be good?

Their defense sucks. 35-0 Stanford over UCLA.

How they are competing with us for anyone on the defensive side of the ball is mind boggling. I understand wanting to be on a nice weather campus, but when your team is not good (sorry for the harsh words HuskerBruin), they shouldn't be on the tops of so many of these player's lists.

Neuweasel is a used carsales man, and can wow these kids with his pitch. Pretty soon kids will realize that UCLA is doomed program because of him.

Speaking to a pretty good friend today (probably the most knowledgeable UCLA fan I know). He was offered free tickets to the Houston game but passed as there is not much excitement behind the team. He was really impressed with our defense and how we locked down Locker. Anytime I mentioned what was up with UCLA his feeling is their lack of a good QB is killing them (especially since they got Norm Chow the fan base thought top QB's would be coming). His feeling is it is uncertain with Neuheisel. My assessment was that this was the year for UCLA to capitalize in closing the gap on USC (because of all of USC's problems)...and he agreed they have not been able to do it. USC still domintates SoCal radio for college football while UCLA got drubbed in the media last week for laying an egg on national TV vs. Stanford.

• 1 month later...

Speaking to a pretty good friend today (probably the most knowledgeable UCLA fan I know). He was offered free tickets to the Houston game but passed as there is not much excitement behind the team. He was really impressed with our defense and how we locked down Locker. Anytime I mentioned what was up with UCLA his feeling is their lack of a good QB is killing them (especially since they got Norm Chow the fan base thought top QB's would be coming). His feeling is it is uncertain with Neuheisel. My assessment was that this was the year for UCLA to capitalize in closing the gap on USC (because of all of USC's problems)...and he agreed they have not been able to do it. USC still domintates SoCal radio for college football while UCLA got drubbed in the media last week for laying an egg on national TV vs. Stanford.

How is the weather and the Nigerian community Owa????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How is the weather and the Nigerian community Owa????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Owa is at UCLA while we have the son of a Nigerian king leading our top 20 defense on his way to being a 1st round draft pick. :)

Owa is at UCLA while we have the son of a Nigerian king leading our top 20 defense on his way to being a 1st round draft pick. :)

Yeya!!! :corndance

Damnit KC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For some reason this post made me wanna punch you in the face. :) Not going to act on that feeling though.

I am still quite gunshy about the Owa situation.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...