Player: Christian Heyward

Hometown: San Diego, CA

School: Point Loma HS

Position: DT

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 265

40 time:

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Arizona, Arizona St., California, Colorado St., Nebraska, Oklahoma St., Oregon, Oregon St., Stanford, San Diego St., Utah, UCLA, Washington, Washington St.

Rivals: :star :star :star :star (#16)

Scout: :star :star :star :star (#19)

ESPN: :star :star :star :star (#9)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Huskers aren't the front-runner for Heyward but they're a possilble finalist given that they stomped Arizona in San Diego last December and made some headway with Heyward while out there recruiting. Sounds like he got to meet Suh and the staff during their trip apparently.

Article

Sounds like we have a real shot at Christian, and him visiting in the fall with help. Visit date to be determined.

The Huskers aren't the front-runner for Heyward but they're a possilble finalist given that they stomped Arizona in San Diego last December and made some headway with Heyward while out there recruiting. Sounds like he got to meet Suh and the staff during their trip apparently.

Article

Sounds like we have a real shot at Christian, and him visiting in the fall with help. Visit date to be determined.

I'll bet he visits 10/15/2010

• 3 weeks later...

whats the word on this kid? i like what I see, but are we a serious contender?

Yes. We are getting him here for the UT game.

im wondering how many people are just coming to see the game.... small i'm sure but you have to wonder.....

but you never know you throw enough darts at the wall and a few might stick aside from the guys who are serious about us.....