Which do you like best?

Nexus

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1r5dgk.png

Nexus, any way you could render one like the "N huskers" one, but without the black "huskers", just the classic university N logo? I think that would be cool.

Also, in response to your "I wonder if...", maybe that special helmet could be used on the 40th anniversary? You know, kinda like the throwbacks for the ULL game

that's what i was thinking, the bolder "N", without the huskers. however, that font might be too similar to the ones mizzou uses on their helmets.

Even if you aren't moved by the tradition argument, I still don't think the block N looks good on the helmet.

If I were to throw out the tradition, I would probably use the new Herbie logo:

Nebraska_Huskers_3.jpg

That Herbie picture needs to be used in all representation of the university from here on out, imagine abc puttin that logo up next to a gay M of Missouri or the Uteri of Texas.

B A D A $ $

ok this is worse than the black-out thing and people flip sh#t about that!!

good god man, the helmets we have are clearly better and we are not ISU or KU we are NU and we do not need a freaking picture on the helmets!!!

Not the best examples ;)

kansas.gifiowa-state.gif

my bad they both used to have pictures on them. they got the idea that it was ridiculous and got rid of them....

1r5dgk.png

Nexus, any way you could render one like the "N huskers" one, but without the black "huskers", just the classic university N logo? I think that would be cool.

Also, in response to your "I wonder if...", maybe that special helmet could be used on the 40th anniversary? You know, kinda like the throwbacks for the ULL game

Tried to create this in MS Paint... Didn't turn out the best but kinda what it would look like.

post-5183-126939887964.gif