How unfair is this?????

so i bought 10 tickets to the spring game and i invited frinds to spend the day in Lincoln and go the gae. then my mom tells me i have to be an usher at a wedding the same day. the lady getting married is a secretary at my moms work whom ive never met. my mom barely talks to her but she voluteered me first then asked me. now i am forced to miss the game and i bought all the tickets. so unfair!!! our family also has season tickets and i have gone to every game for 10 years so im kinda a hardcore fan

Sorry to hear, bro.

Who gets married on Spring Game day? ;)

someone who is obviously oblivious to the world. my moms not even going. shes going to Chicago to shop with friends so i will literally know nobody there. I hope the bride knows she is going to have one pissed off usher

Sorry to hear, bro.

someone who is obviously oblivious to the world. my moms not even going. shes going to Chicago to shop with friends so i will literally know nobody there. I hope the bride knows she is going to have one pissed off usher

hook up with a bridesmaid and have some fun in honor of the Huskers. :koolaid2:

Sorry to hear, bro.

hook up with a bridesmaid and have some fun in honor of the Huskers. :koolaid2:

thats normally a good idea but judging how a random kid has to be the usher im gonna go out on a limb and say she doesnt have many friends

Isn't the real question, "Who gets ushers they don't know at all for their wedding?" I have never heard of this ever, and if my mom volunteered me to do something like this without asking me first(which if she ever did I would be in awe), I would be irate. I don't go to weddings of people I don't know let alone be an usher for one.

• Fire 1

I'd probably call her and tell her I wasn't going to spite my mom for speaking for me, especially if my mom were going to Chicago. I'm sure she could find another usher. Just find someone out of a job to do it and give him 10 bucks.

Since you don't know anyone at the wedding, no one at the wedding will know you. Go find some wino and give him the best $5 bottle of wine and drop him off at the church. It will be a ceremony nobody will forget.

Isn't the real question, "Who gets ushers they don't know at all for their wedding?" I have never heard of this ever, and if my mom volunteered me to do something like this without asking me first(which if she ever did I would be in awe), I would be irate. I don't go to weddings of people I don't know let alone be an usher for one.

Really! If the bride and groom are that lame that they have to get random people to be in their wedding, the wedding/reception is probably going to suck pretty bad. Don't go...like, seriously.

Sorry to hear, bro.

If your Mom is going to Chicago I think you should come down with the "Spring Game Flu." Also what's wrong with the groom doing his job and pick his own ushers.

T_O_B

:wtf

so i bought 10 tickets to the spring game and i invited frinds to spend the day in Lincoln and go the gae. then my mom tells me i have to be an usher at a wedding the same day. the lady getting married is a secretary at my moms work whom ive never met. my mom barely talks to her but she voluteered me first then asked me. now i am forced to miss the game and i bought all the tickets. so unfair!!! our family also has season tickets and i have gone to every game for 10 years so im kinda a hardcore fan

This is the ultimate groom test from the bride. It has to be!! She's testing him to see how loyal the groom is. Get married Vs. Spring game. A great test.