***European Soccer Thread***

Miroslav Klose Signs Contract With Lazio

Sky Sport24 is reporting Klose officially signed with Lazio on Wednesday evening and will undergo the required medical tests on Thursday. This coming just two days after Klose announced his decision to leave Bayern Munich after seeing out his contract. Reports suggest Klose will sign a 2 year deal worth $2 million per season.

Robin van Persie: Arsenal Are No Longer Title Contenders

Arsenal striker Robin van Persie has questioned his team's potential, saying they must realize they are no longer title contenders after repeated failures in recent seasons.

“Every year it always goes wrong in an identical way and that is frustrating,” Van Persie told The Express. “When you look at results in the last years, then Arsenal shouldn’t be talking about winning the league because too many times things have gone wrong. Sometimes you have to eat the truth and be realistic. But I do believe with the signing of a number of players then next season we should be in there competing for prizes."

Sergio Aguero: I Will Decide My Future After The Copa America

Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero has made it clear that no decision will be made about his future until after the Copa America.

The 23-year-old revealed his desire to leave Atleti last month and has since been linked with clubs such as Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Manchester City and Real Madrid.

"A decision about a possible transfer elsewhere will be made when the Copa America is over. At the moment, I don't know anything about what will happen," Aguero told Canal 7.

Manchester City's Jerome Boateng Agrees To Terms With Bayern Munich

"It is true that I have agreed with Bayern on a four-year deal. Now it is up to Manchester to make it work. At the moment they are making things a bit difficult," Boateng told Kicker Magazine. "It is about the position. Bayern want me as a central defender. That is also an advantage for the national team. My dream is to have a starting spot within a year, hopefully at Bayern, and then I want to win the European Championship."

Diego Forlan Rules Out Summer Transfer

"Atletico's new project seduces me a lot," Forlan said in an interview on his official website. "Last season was very hard personally. Many lies were said and I did not have the chance to show my football on the field. This is a good year to put Atletico back along the best, like we have done before. I have two more years on my contract and I plan to see it out, because I am very happy here."

Forlan's contract expires in 2013.

Atletico Madrid President Enrique Cerezo: No Offers Made For Aguero

Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has reiterated that the club has not received any offers for striker Sergio Aguero, in the wake of the Argentine publicly voicing his wish to leave after spending five years with Atleti.

Juventus and Real Madrid have both been reported as potential destinations for the 23-year-old, with reports in Italy on Tuesday suggesting Juve were beginning negotiations for the striker.

The Atletico president, though, has indicated no club has made an offer, telling Deportes Cuatro: "At the moment, he belongs to Atletico and we do not have any news from anyone. The day there is news, it will be a problem for the staff to address."

Bacary Sagna: Cesc Fabregas Wants To Join Barcelona

Speaking to Radio RMC, Sagna said: "I can say it’s true that Cesc wants to go to Barca. Fabregas wants to return to his country of birth, to his city, where his family are. He wants to play for one of the best teams in the world, Barcelona, and that’s understandable."

Fabregas left Barcelona as a 16-year-old to join Arsenal in 2004 and on Monday Arsene Wenger denied his captain would be leaving for the Camp Nou.

Agent: Bojan To Roma In The Works

A move to the Italian capital has been rumored and agent Zoran Vekic has stated that a loan deal could be of interest.

"I do not think there will be problems between the Giallorossi and Barca to agree. The formula will be more [than] likely a loan with the right of redemption. Bojan really likes this destination," Vekic told romagiallorossi.it.

"Bojan needs minutes and Barcelona are [surrounded] by great players. Soon I will meet the leaders of the Catalan club to sort the problem," he concluded.

Champions League 2013 Final To Be Played At Wembley

UEFA has announced that the 2013 Champions League Final will be held at Wembley for the second time in three years.

The decision was made by UEFA’s executive committee in Nyon, Switzerland, who awarded Wembley the honor of hosting the event due to the 150th anniversary of the English Football Association which they feel deserves the recognition of European football.