***European Soccer Thread***

OFFICIAL: Barcelona Confirms Sell Of Bojan To Roma

Barcelona has announced on their official website that they have reached an agreement with Roma for the transfer of striker Bojan Krkic for a fee of $12 million. The deal also includes a clause that makes it mandatory for Barcelona to buy Bojan back for $13 million at the end of the 2012-13 season. Should Roma wish to block the move and keep the the 20-year-old, the overall cost of the transfer would rise to $40 million.

Report: Inter Milan Interested In Signing Carlos Tevez

Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport is reporting Inter is trying to sign Carlos Tevez on a season-long loan, with the Argentine permanently moving to Italy next summer, and will meet Manchester City on July 31 to discuss the possibility. The two teams meet next week in the friendly Dublin Super Cup tournament, where negotiations could start.

Report: Sergio Aguero Headed To Manchester City

Spanish newspapers AS and Marca are reporting Sergio Aguero appears to be leaving Atletico Madrid for Manchester City as the attacker failed to report for his first training session with the Spanish side after his participation at the Copa America. New Atletico coach Gregorio Manzano informed the 23-year-old forward that he was supposed to resume training on Sunday, but Aguero didn't show up.

Hernan Reguera, Aguero's agent, reportedly spent last week in Manchester to discuss a potential move to City and is currently in Argentina to update Aguero about their offer.

More From Today's Press Conference At Barcelona

Bartomeu (vice-president): "It wasn't easy to sign Alexis but we had the help from the player. He rejected far better offers."

Bartomeu: "The deal also includes Udinese taking part in a Gamper game in the future, as well as another friendly game."

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Alexis can play at the 3 forward positions which gives us more options. He also helps in defense."

Alexis: "I'm not a guy of many words. I just want to say I'm happy to be at the best club in the world."

Alexis Sanchez: "Guardiola called me, it's important to feel the coach believes in you."

Bartomeu: "The variables depend on trophies won by the team, minutes played by Alexis, and Barcelona qualifying for 1/8 finals CL."

Alexis: "My idola s a kid was Ronaldo. Being a starter? As this is the best club in the world, that will be difficult."

Bartomeu: "Cesc? Things are how they are, and go their way."

Alexis: "My family, especially my father, always wanted me to play for Barcelona one day. The important thing now is to adapt to the group."

Alexis: "I joined Barcelona because I want to tell my grandchildren about the trophies I won, not about the money I gained."

Alexis: "Arriving at the airport was like a movie... I want to thank all the people who welcomed me."

Alexis: "Im here to learn from Messi, Xavi and the other players. Cristiano? I respect him, but I'm Alexis, Barcelona player and Chilean."

Alexis: "The curse of the number 9? Didn't hear about that, I was always told it's a lucky number."

Alexis: "Today I'll have a meeting with Guardiola and we'll decide then when I will start training."

Alexis: "I feel as if I didn't do anything yet. I never feel satisfied, always hope to give more."

Alexis: "Would I like to play with Cesc? Of course."

Zubizarreta: "We made an analysis of all positions and in February we decided that Alexis would be our main target this summer."

Alexis: "I decided I wanted to go to Barcelona when my brother told me my father would have liked me to join Barça." - father died in may

Report: Sergio Aguero To Complete Move To Manchester City In Next 48 Hours

Manchester City is confident of completing a club record $35 million move for Sergio Aguero within the next 48 hours. Aguero revealed on his Twitter account this morning that he had arrived in Manchester, where he is expected to come to personal terms with City officials. The striker was seen at the private Bridgewater Hospital while the City website said he had visited the club's stadium.

Reports claim the fee agreed between the clubs is $35 million, including performance-related bonuses. This is just shy of the $38 million release clause in Aguero's contract with Atletico.

OFFICIAL: Malaga Signs Villarreal Midfielder Cazorla

Malaga and Villarreal have come to an understanding regarding the transfer of Santi Cazorla to Malaga, both clubs have announced on their respective websites. Neither side has disclosed any information about the transfer fee, but reports in Spain claim Cazorla will cost Malaga $19 million plus $2 million in the form of bonuses.

Cazorla joined Villarreal in 2002 as an 18-year-old.

Aguero Announces He Has Signed With Manchester City

"I am a City player already. I am happy to be at this club and in this city. Thank you everyone for the welcome and the reception !!!," Aguero tweeted.

It is believed Aguero has signed a 5 year deal worth around $225,000 per week, though neither club has confirmed the transfer. Goal.com is reporting Aguero will cost City $43 million plus performance-related bonuses, which falls just shy of the $45 million release clause in his Atletico contract.

Chicharito Out 2 Weeks With Concussion

Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez is set to be sidelined for 2 weeks after suffering a concussion during training. The Mexican forward spent Wednesday night in his hotel room after being released from the hospital 24 hours earlier.

Speaking to reporters, Sir Alex said: "He got concussion in training and we dealt with that. We took him to hospital, he had a scan, it was all clear. He is back in the hotel. He is in his room and will be out for a couple of weeks."

Giuseppe Rossi To Stay At Villarreal

"Giuseppe Rossi has officially been taken off the market after they sold Santi Cazorla to Malaga," Federico Pastorello told Sky Sport Italia. "The economical problems which the club had have now been resolved by that [$19 million] transfer. Nevertheless, this decision has liberated Rossi as he's now just focusing on playing football and scoring goals. He's not used to being at the center of such negotiations and tension. He wanted Juventus, but he's accepted the position taken by the president of Villarreal."

Alejandro Sabella Named New Coach Of Argentina

Alejandro Sabella has been named Argentina's new coach to replace Sergio Batista.

Sabella, 56, coached Estudiantes to the Copa Libertadores and had been due to take charge of Al-Jazira in the United Arab Emirates before Batista's exit, which was prompted by a disappointing Copa America showing.