Your top five wanted

1. Aaron Green-Do I really need to explain why?

2. Kevin Williams-A top flight DT can be hard to find now a days.

3. Wayne Lyons-Put him in the defensive backfield with corey cooper, andrew green, and lazarri middleton could be fun to watch.

4. Evan Spencer-A playmaking WR could make things easier on offense.

5. Jalen Grimble-Fierce pass rusher, could be a beast under Bo and Co.

Who do you want?

In no order

Aaron Green, Quincy Russell, Kevin Williams, Jalen Grimble, and Josh Turner

That'd be my list as well. Well said.

I agree great list but it's to short Norton Rasco Coe Hankins would be be ok additions to the list :koolaid2:

that would be awesome!

I forogt to add kameel jackson (Jamal Turner's HS teammate), I would like to see him here.

In no order

I agree great list but it's to short Norton Rasco Coe Hankins would be be ok additions to the list :koolaid2:

Think after those 5 I'd have Hundley(nice second QB commit, looks like a Cody Green clone), Desmond Rolland(looks like a solid athlete), Zach Sterup(looks like a solid instate kid who could play the RT spot in the future as long as he doesnt get taller), Cole Fisher(Heard hes better than Sean, just hope he recovers from his ACL), and TK Fleming(looks like he could be a solid safety in a Bo Pelini defense).

In no order

Think after those 5 I'd have Hundley(nice second QB commit, looks like a Cody Green clone), Desmond Rolland(looks like a solid athlete), Zach Sterup(looks like a solid instate kid who could play the RT spot in the future as long as he doesnt get taller), Cole Fisher(Heard hes better than Sean, just hope he recovers from his ACL), and TK Fleming(looks like he could be a solid safety in a Bo Pelini defense).

I agree with Hundley, Rolland, and Fisher, but instead of Fleming give me Jeremy Cash at safety and Trai Turner at tackle. Cash is a devastating hitter with some great speed and Turner dominates whoever he is up against in his videos.

I have heard the same thing about Cole being better than his brother, could be a 4* if it wasn't for the knee. If camps well he should get an offer from us. If he shows this season he is back his offers will really skyrocket (if he doesn't commit to us which he basically said he would) and he could become that 4*.

On Rolland I agree. Great athlete, could easily fit as a good WR for us which is what we are recruiting him as.

Hundley would technically be our 2nd qb, but he is rated higher and looks like a more well rounded passer than Turner, however I am a fan of Turner's passing unlike some others on here. If we got both of them we would have 2 top 10 qbs who are also stud athletes.

• 5 months later...

Just bored and thought we could bring this back up to see what everyone was thinking now. Aaron Green is on everybodys list so who else do you want or think we get.Im not good at guessing who we will get but the 5 i would love to see N are

1.Wayne Lyons

2.Ray Drew

3.Cyrus Hobbi

4.Todd Peat

5.Charles Jackson

We still need a reciever in this class , these are just the guys i like best .

Just bored and thought we could bring this back up to see what everyone was thinking now. Aaron Green is on everybodys list so who else do you want or think we get.Im not good at guessing who we will get but the 5 i would love to see N are

1.Wayne Lyons

2.Ray Drew

3.Cyrus Hobbi

4.Todd Peat

5.Charles Jackson

We still need a reciever in this class , these are just the guys i like best .

Your wish list matches my wish list.

I'd probably put Braylon Heard on there as well . . . really hope he ends up N.

I'd probably put Braylon Heard on there as well . . . really hope he ends up N.

I'm with you on this one. For some reason I'm starting to question Robinson's ability to carry some of the load Helu leaves behind after this year. Maybe he'll step up in the next few weeks, or Jones I guess. If not, Rex is tough, but I'd rather not have to depend on him for 25-30 carries a game. This is such a perfect time for a freshman to come in and play a major part in the offense.

I wonder what Heard is up to? You can't study for the ACT all day long, and if he's taking a class or two to gain admission that won't take all his time either. Hope he stays out of trouble. Having too much time on your hands usually leads to bad decisions when you're 18 and (possibly) bitter because the team you were suposed to be a part of is dominating every saturday.