we could post our stats every 30 days on the programs. i'm still a ways away from that, but i'll put my starting weight and all that stuff down with my first 30 days stuff when i get there.

I am kinda alone in my challange so having so guys to bounce ideas and frustrations off of could really be good

I'll start. I started Insanity at about 188. This morning I was down to 181.8. Been doing Insanity for about 3 1/2 weeks already. My biggest improvement was a few years ago. My wife and I bought a Bowflex from the Base Exchange (got a smokin deal on the Bowflex Sport). Went from about 212lbs down to 180 in about 2 months.

Good luck with the workout Fro!!

Update on the wife. She started the Lean P90X last night with Core Synergistics. She's a little sore today. Today it's Cardio X for her.

I want one!!!!

cost=one man card

Good one

In regards to Insanity:

My fiance and I started the Insanity workout and are both going strong we are on day 32. That's the fourth day of the so called recovery week. I haven't missed any days my fiance missed one. Its addictive. We even took the CD's with us to New York for Easter break. I am feeling sore muscles that I have never felt before. My fiance is not losing weight but is losing inches. Just this morning she was able to fit in to a per of black pants that she hadn't before. I have lost 12 pounds so far but I have no cloths that fit. I wore a lot of baggy cloths to hid my size. Now that I'm trimming down they look like a boat sail on me.

In regards to Insanity:[/b]

My fiance and I started the Insanity workout and are both going strong we are on day 32. That's the fourth day of the so called recovery week. I haven't missed any days my fiance missed one. Its addictive. We even took the CD's with us to New York for Easter break. I am feeling sore muscles that I have never felt before. My fiance is not losing weight but is losing inches. Just this morning she was able to fit in to a per of black pants that she hadn't before. I have lost 12 pounds so far but I have no cloths that fit. I wore a lot of baggy cloths to hid my size. Now that I'm trimming down they look like a boat sail on me.

Sweet!! Another guy I work with has been doing Insanity at work so we've modified the schedule a little. Mon-Thurs we do the normal workouts but we always end the week with the Recovery. Next week we do the Core Balance and Recovery then it's on to the Max Interval workouts. Not looking forward to those workouts. Keep up the good work and keep us posted :cheers

A buddy of mine at work told me he bought it and said if he could have gotten up off the floor after the first workout, he would have boxed it back up and sent it back :laughpound He says it's pretty intense.

:laughpound

Yeah it's a pretty intense program. My Commander was interested in trying it until the other guy I work with doing the routine showed him bits and pieces of it. He changed his tune a little.

This week for me is fairly easy. We're in the week where we do the Core Cardio and Balance workout for a week before starting up the 2nd and final month otherwise known as the Kick-You-In-The-Giblets-Then-When-You-Think-You're-Done-They-Stomp-On-Them workouts.

i dont pay too much attention the the clock at the bottom until the other day. I was getting kicked in the nuggetes and just happen to look down and notice there was still 25 mins. left. Talk about a slap too the face. "oh man this work out is tough. But I am almost done.....wait......I'm only 1/2 done!!??? %@*%!!!!!

FYI, i am down 10 lbs already. chuckleshuffle

This sounds pretty intense! And you can do this workout at home without weights?

P90X you can...if you have resistance bands. I'm not sure about Insanity (haven't tried that).

But with P90X you'll get more results with weights and a pull up bar than with bands alone. Other than that, it's all you need....and a large enough space to work out in (height to jump and the width in a room to do lunges/leaps).

In my first recovery week for Phase One! Keep up the good work fro daddy.