2010 Spring Game Attendances

Looking at the Alabama/Auburn numbers, they are amazing. There are some serious fans there.

Neither of which had a respectable Spring game showings until NU had 80K+. Just like NU was the first team in all of football to hold up four fingers at the beginning of the 4th Q (Orange Bowl vs Miami 1995) others are there to copy The Huskers.

that's kind of unfair to say that showing up to a spring game is copying another team, that's kind of like saying Nebraska copied Bradbury Robinson of the 1906 St. Louis University for utilizing the forward lateral.

Looking at the Alabama/Auburn numbers, they are amazing. There are some serious fans there.

Neither of which had a respectable Spring game showings until NU had 80K+. Just like NU was the first team in all of football to hold up four fingers at the beginning of the 4th Q (Orange Bowl vs Miami 1995) others are there to copy The Huskers.

that's kind of unfair to say that showing up to a spring game is copying another team, that's kind of like saying Nebraska copied Bradbury Robinson of the 1906 St. Louis University for utilizing the forward lateral.

Not at all. Where you would come up with such a wrong opinion is beyond all recognition.

Since neither team had such turnouts until NU did it it's less than coincidental that they all of a sudden saw the light and the following.

Not at all. Where you would come up with such a wrong opinion is beyond all recognition.

i don't know about all recognition.

to say that if any fan base has over 80k at a spring game after NU, they are copying NU, that seems a bit unfair. it is awesome that we were the first, but there are probably other reasons Auburn/BAMA has big showings at their spring games other than wanting to by like NU.

to say that if any fan base has over 80k at a spring game after NU, they are copying NU, that seems a bit unfair. it is awesome that we were the first, but there are probably other reasons Auburn/BAMA has big showings at their spring games other than wanting to by like NU.

It's not unfair to say it at all. If it makes you feel better - whoever said life is fair was also wrong.

It's not unfair to say it at all. If it makes you feel better - whoever said life is fair was also wrong.

i'm not really sure i know what we are talking about anymore, but does it make you feel better to say that bama/auburn have high attendances at their spring games to be like nebraska? fair or not, i think it is odd and irrelevant.

i'm not really sure i know what we are talking about anymore, but does it make you feel better to say that bama/auburn have high attendances at their spring games to be like nebraska? fair or not, i think it is odd and irrelevant.

The truth always makes me feel great.

then you must not feel so well now.

As always I feel great.

As always I feel great.

is that a lie, vince?

The four fingers thing was something Bear Bryant's teams did back in the 70s. It caught on when the Canes started doing it during their glory years (80s).

The four fingers thing was something Bear Bryant's teams did back in the 70s. It caught on when the Canes started doing it during their glory years (80s).

You're 0 - 2 in your post. Mike Anderson must be your mentor.

As always I feel great.

is that a lie, vince?

ah good ole vince!!

you are wrong buddy, if im not mistakin (and im not) alabama sold out their spring game the same year that we did the first time.

now im all for pumping up nebraska but you cant just lie and expect people to think its true....