Celebrities in Husker gear

post-1491-127229534343.jpg

Who is this?

Jim Carrey from the movie "Yes Man." Carrey wasn't actually in Lincoln for the shoot.

The worst part was the footage was taken of the stadium and fans during the 2007 Oklahoma State debacle. I'll bet there was a ton of footage on the cutting room floor after that mess.

Maybe this stretches the definition a bit:

melissa_husker4a.jpg

i have her number

The support line for her website doesn't count. :lol: I'm just messing with ya

She goes to Amigo's by campus every weekend night if you want to meet her!

Well by the way she's holding that hotdog I just might have to go to Amigo's and meet her :lol:

Its ok man you didn't know and its really not a big deal anyways we're talking about Vince from ShamWow the dude who got beat up by a hooker :lol:

i like your sig.

Thanks man....one of the greatest two plays I've ever seen in Memorial Stadium and got to enjoy that game with my fiancee.

Maybe this stretches the definition a bit:

melissa_husker4a.jpg

i have her number

The support line for her website doesn't count. :lol: I'm just messing with ya

She goes to Amigo's by campus every weekend night if you want to meet her!

Well by the way she's holding that hotdog I just might have to go to Amigo's and meet her :lol:

haha yes i suggest you do. she's currently stalking the crap out of my friend so you could personally stop it if you know what i mean ;)

Its ok man you didn't know and its really not a big deal anyways we're talking about Vince from ShamWow the dude who got beat up by a hooker :lol:

i like your sig.

Thanks man....one of the greatest two plays I've ever seen in Memorial Stadium and got to enjoy that game with my fiancee.

and now i just read this post, so since you have a fiancee, disregard the above post haha

This isn't about wearing something, but if you ever watched the King of Queens with Kevin James, there were at least 2-3 times when he would walk into a room where his friends were watching tv and he asked if they were watching the Nebraska game. He talked about the Jets and Mets on the show but I don't think I ever heard him mention any other college team. Show was on from 1998 to 2007. James played some small college football as a fullback, maybe he was a fan of how NU played the game back in the day.

Who is this?

Jim Carrey from the movie "Yes Man." Carrey wasn't actually in Lincoln for the shoot.

The worst part was the footage was taken of the stadium and fans during the 2007 Oklahoma State debacle. I'll bet there was a ton of footage on the cutting room floor after that mess.

They shot his portion from the coliseum in LA. My sister found a request online for husker fans in southern cal to put on the red and help with the shoot.

Who is this?

I always thought that was fake.

you wouldn't happen to know why kat von d was in a nebraska shirt, would you?

It would be better if she took it off and never wore it or any other Husker clothing again. She, and the likes of her, are not Husker-worthy.

Idiotic post is idiotic.

• Fire 3

It would be better if she took it off and never wore it or any other Husker clothing again. She, and the likes of her, are not Husker-worthy.

Idiotic post is idiotic.

Redundant post is redundant.

Idiotic post is idiotic.

Redundant post is redundant.

ironic post is ironic.