Suh will be on 106 & Park today @ 5:00pm CT

Nexus

This will be one Suh appearance I won't try and see on replay.

What's wrong, too 'urban' for you? <_<

To me, it's like watching a political show where everything that is said, I completely disagree with. It has that kind of jarring, bothersome feeling to me.

To me, it's like watching a political show where everything that is said, I completely disagree with. It has that kind of jarring, bothersome feeling to me.

are you comparing 106 & Park to Glenn Beck? because, if you are, you are the first.

are you comparing 106 & Park to Glenn Beck? because, if you are, you are the first.

No no no. I'm just saying that I'm..not a fan of BET. I'm not racist, but it's just not a channel I watch mainly because of the content. I don't care what Jay-Z is doing with his life, nor do I listen to rap and hip-hop. Sure, maybe boycotting it even though Suh will be there seems brash, but I wouldn't listen to an interview with Michael Savage and Suh, mainly cause I strongly dislike Savage. Hope that makes sense.

No no no. I'm just saying that I'm..not a fan of BET. I'm not racist, but it's just not a channel I watch mainly because of the content. I don't care what Jay-Z is doing with his life, nor do I listen to rap and hip-hop. Sure, maybe boycotting it even though Suh will be there seems brash, but I wouldn't listen to an interview with Michael Savage and Suh, mainly cause I strongly dislike Savage. Hope that makes sense.

it did, and i was mostly joking. i just thought it would be impressive for someone to find a similarity between 106 & Park and Glenn Beck, because, quite frankly, that would be quite a feat.

Did anybody watch it?

Yes. It was about a 4 min. interview, but Suh wasn't in the studio. They patched him through via Skype. For those unfamiliar with Skype.

Nothing new was said, just basically that he was happy the draft was over with. However he did mention Nebraska multiple times and continually praised the school for putting him in this position.

The first thing a racist person usually says is, "I'm not racist."

...just sayin

• Fire 2

The first thing a racist person usually says is, "I'm not racist."

...just sayin

I've said "I'm not a racist..." in several conversations. It's a phrase. It means nothing. If we're going to imply that Enhance is a racist because he used this phrase, we're going to have to label most everyone around here a racist. Probably including you.

• Fire 1