ATH Christian French

Apathy

• 3 months later...

Narrowed his list of schools to six - Iowa, Notre Dame, Oregon, Texas A&M, Missouri, and Nebraska.

If he truley wasnts to go to Notre Shame, he may need to pull the trigger quickly as they are filling up along both lines and WR. I see this kid as being a Hawkeye

Like EZ said earlier, he is going to have to play on the defensive side of the ball. Which he doesnt want to do.

This kid is gonna be big time, no matter where he goes. I have never really thought that we stood a chance with him, and still really don't. But man if we did land this guy, that'd be gravy on this already sweet recruiting class. The next Calvin Johnson.

Maybe if Calvin Johnson had to catch the football with football helmets for hands, but Calvin would probably still have better success catching the ball. There is a reason the staff wants him on defense, he has hands of stone. Kinda suprising considering he's a pretty decent basketball playa.

This kid is gonna be big time, no matter where he goes. I have never really thought that we stood a chance with him, and still really don't. But man if we did land this guy, that'd be gravy on this already sweet recruiting class. The next Calvin Johnson.

Maybe if Calvin Johnson had to catch the football with football helmets for hands, but Calvin would probably still have better success catching the ball. There is a reason the staff wants him on defense, he has hands of stone. Kinda suprising considering he's a pretty decent basketball playa.

Man I don't understand that. He is what 6-5 or 6-6, so you know that ball is like a nerf football in those paws of his. How can you not catch the football? Its all between the ears, just contrate.

Man I don't understand that. He is what 6-5 or 6-6, so you know that ball is like a nerf football in those paws of his. How can you not catch the football? Its all between the ears, just contrate.

Can't tell ya man. Like I said he is a very decent basketball player. And Bball helps improve hand eye coordination a lot. It is just what has been said about the kid since day one.

Can't tell ya man. Like I said he is a very decent basketball player. And Bball helps improve hand eye coordination a lot. It is just what has been said about the kid since day one.

And ufortunately this is something that really can't be coached. You either have it or you don't. I guess he'll make a great free safety.

And ufortunately this is something that really can't be coached. You either have it or you don't. I guess he'll make a great free safety.

Actually the staff is projecting him as a DE. Has the heighth and frame to pack on the weight. Still think he ends up in Iowa City with an outside chance he becomes a Golden Domer.

Actually the staff is projecting him as a DE. Has the heighth and frame to pack on the weight. Still think he ends up in Iowa City with an outside chance he becomes a Golden Domer.

He has the frame to definetly add some serious pounds to play DE. But I could see him being very dangerous there. I agree with you for where he ends up, but him keeping us in his top always gives me small hope.