ISU Vs Nebraska

it is good that they expect to win. but we had 8 turnovers, and they still only won by two points, that is shameful football on both sides. we have one less turnover and we win by 4. we have two less turnovers and we win by 11. no turnovers, well then it is a blowout.

Sometimes I just want to read other fan's assessment of their own team without it turning into a trollfest of Husker fans being upset the other team doesn't understand that winning is our birthright. Why don't they get it????

Phog, Tigerboard, everywhere except the UT boards for some reason... Wonder why that is...

Sometimes I just want to read other fan's assessment of their own team without it turning into a trollfest of Husker fans being upset the other team doesn't understand that winning is our birthright. Why don't they get it????

Phog, Tigerboard, everywhere except the UT boards for some reason... Wonder why that is...

Hi, I'm the Internet. Nice to meet you. :facepalm:

It's like you're new to message boards with comments like these. The idiots you're talking about exist everywhere.

And have you missed our visitors here in the past few years? For every decent, respectful visitor we have at least one if not several trolls. You act like this is a Husker Fan phenomenon.

Hi, I'm the Internet. Nice to meet you. :facepalm:

It's like you're new to message boards with comments like these. The idiots you're talking about exist everywhere.

And have you missed our visitors here in the past few years? For every decent, respectful visitor we have at least one if not several trolls. You act like this is a Husker Fan phenomenon.

I've been trolling message boards since before you hooked your hamster up to his wheel and got your string and two cups connected, pops. I'm telling you, I don't give a sh#t about anyone else's message boards other than the Big 12's, if nothing else due to the fact I use them for my own education, and it's a dumb to waste too much time reading other people's opinions in the first place. Go over to Tigerboard (oh wait, you are) and look at the amount of red NU next to every post, then compare it to the attitude and frequency of posting here. Not even in the same ballpark, you're lying to yourself if you think otherwise. "Oh quick, someone said Chase Daniels is better than Tommy Frazier, we better rally the troops!" There's a reason a ton of those posts pop up over there these days, and it's because they are on the surest way to get your red boxers in a knot.

I've been trolling message boards since before you hooked your hamster up to his wheel and got your string and two cups connected, pops. I'm telling you, I don't give a sh#t about anyone else's message boards other than the Big 12's, if nothing else due to the fact I use them for my own education, and it's a dumb to waste too much time reading other people's opinions in the first place. Go over to Tigerboard (oh wait, you are) and look at the amount of red NU next to every post, then compare it to the attitude and frequency of posting here. Not even in the same ballpark, you're lying to yourself if you think otherwise. "Oh quick, someone said Chase Daniels is better than Tommy Frazier, we better rally the troops!" There's a reason a ton of those posts pop up over there these days, and it's because they are on the surest way to get your red boxers in a knot.

Do you have some kind of point, or are you just trying to show everyone how "above the fray" you are with your detached superiority?

If the latter, then mission accomplished. We're all impressed with you. :clap

• Fire 1

Do you have some kind of point, or are you just trying to show everyone how "above the fray" you are with your detached superiority?

What exactly is your point? That somehow you're a wise, sage old man who is well versed in navigating the ways of the internet? My point was to compare the attitude and frequency of Missouri or Kansas fans here (and I'm talking currently, yes I know you like to live in the past) and then look at phog, tigerboard, or the Buff's sites. I guess I would impress you even more if I had immersed superiority like you. :clap :clap :clap

Maybe I'd fit in better if I registered over there and got in the mud with you, piggy.

What exactly is your point? That somehow you're a wise, sage old man who is well versed in navigating the ways of the internet? My point was to compare the attitude and frequency of Missouri or Kansas fans here (and I'm talking currently, yes I know you like to live in the past) and then look at phog, tigerboard, or the Buff's sites. I guess I would impress you even more if I had immersed superiority like you.

Here's the deal. I do not care what happens at other forums. I cannot control those forums. But I can control what happens here. I can promise you that on my watch, no trolls will abide at HuskerBoard.

And that gos for any troll of any kind who claims to root for any team.

Fellas, fellas, can't we all be friends? If you cut us, do we all not bleed husker red?

What did you expect? This is the internet, right?

I expect good behavior. I expect people not to crack on Husker fans in general (specific Husker fans who act like asshats are OK). I expect the rules to be obeyed (this includes profanity in posts, no matter how edited) and I expect to not have to go out of my way to enforce these rules.

The rules will be enforced here. Guaranteed.

What exactly is your point? That somehow you're a wise, sage old man who is well versed in navigating the ways of the internet? My point was to compare the attitude and frequency of Missouri or Kansas fans here (and I'm talking currently, yes I know you like to live in the past) and then look at phog, tigerboard, or the Buff's sites. I guess I would impress you even more if I had immersed superiority like you.

Here's the deal. I do not care what happens at other forums. I cannot control those forums. But I can control what happens here. I can promise you that on my watch, no trolls will abide at HuskerBoard.

And that gos for any troll of any kind who claims to root for any team.

I'm talking about the same troll on another board that others are, yet you chose to take issue with me. Just because I posted about, more or less, the same issue, just twice and at greater length, does not mean I am complaining about something different than anyone else in this thread. In any case, it seems rather oxymoronic that you suggest I should not complain about what I can't control, on a message board that exists for people to discuss and/or complain about things they can't control.

I'm talking about the same troll on another board that others are, yet you chose to take issue with me. Just because I posted about, more or less, the same issue, just twice and at greater length, does not mean I am complaining about something different than anyone else in this thread. In any case, it seems rather oxymoronic that you suggest I should not complain about what I can't control, on a message board that exists for people to discuss and/or complain about things they can't control.

Go complain about it there. Clear enough?

Fellas, fellas, can't we all be friends? If you cut us, do we all not bleed husker red?

No sir....please don't cut me

The jury has spoken. Not cutting shall be administered. However, the plaintiff will have to undergo a fanhood proving test. :rollin