ISU Vs Nebraska

Oh, Cyclown fans. I cant wait to see their delusional thoughts when we roll out of the Big 12 and into the Big 10 just so we can pummel their big brother.

I don't know about "big brother". Being the only show in nebraska, you wouldn't know what intrastate rivalry means.

Most clone fans would LOVE to see the hawks pummelled.

NU might beat the hawks if they ever play again. But pummel? I doubt that.

Oh, Cyclown fans. I cant wait to see their delusional thoughts when we roll out of the Big 12 and into the Big 10 just so we can pummel their big brother.

I don't know about "big brother". Being the only show in nebraska, you wouldn't know what intrastate rivalry means.

Most clone fans would LOVE to see the hawks pummelled.

NU might beat the hawks if they ever play again.But pummel? I doubt that.

We shall see but I like our chances.

You know this just tickles me. I mean someone posted on there about Nebraska not being relevant for 10 years. But my question is when has ISU ever be relevant.

nu hasn't been relevant for the last ten years.

the difference??

isu doesn't claim to be relevant. :LOLtartar

Hasn't been relevant in what way? Could argue that the Texas game last year was relevant.. and all the hype they are getting is being relevant.... Relevant is such a loose term.

Ashamed to say that we actually left that game at half because of the way things were going and watched it at our tail gate.

I was guilty of saying, "Im not even gonna treat this like a win." That was at half time, I was just so sure that we were gonna score 3 more points atleast.

Nebraska had 8 turnovers that game and ISU still barely managed to win. Iowa State will finish last in the Big 12.

Remember though, Colorado is also in the Big 12 :bluffs

Whatever happened to all our resident Buff backers? Did they all commit suicide? Suicide.gif

too busy posting on Pac 10 boards maybe?

You know this just tickles me. I mean someone posted on there about Nebraska not being relevant for 10 years. But my question is when has ISU ever be relevant.

the difference??

Hasn't been relevant in what way? Could argue that the Texas game last year was relevant.. and all the hype they are getting is being relevant.... Relevant is such a loose term.

relevance-

For many years, NU:

hasn't won a conference championship, hasn't beaten a top ten team on the road, or at home, hasn't finished in the top ten nationally...

BTW- how does losing to a top ten team makes ANY team "relevant"?

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Beating a top ten team.... another story.

again, the difference is - ISU doesn't claim to be relevant. Likely, never will be.

the difference??

Playing in the NC game now doesn't make someone relevant? In two of the ten seasons that make a decade, we finished the regular season in the top 10 in the BCS. While we did go through the decade only finishing the season ranked in the top 25 according to the BCS five times, three of those were the direct result of having one of if not the worst coach in Nebraska history on the sidelines. We may have been down for four or five years in there, but we were relevant in the last ten years!

relevance-

For many years, NU:

hasn't won a conference championship, hasn't beaten a top ten team on the road, or at home, hasn't finished in the top ten nationally...

BTW- how does losing to a top ten team makes ANY team "relevant"?

Beating a top ten team.... another story.

again, the difference is - ISU doesn't claim to be relevant. Likely, never will be.

Yawn. So what's your point? Are you just trolling over here trying to cause problems?

Have a nice day. :)

Um, Clone's been here for several years. I'd hardly call him a troll.

just cuz you have been around the block a couple times doesn't mean your not trolling...i use to spend time on the espn boards just to laugh at the buffalo troll who spend all his time saying all of nebraska is worthless...he was around along time :bluffs :spooners :hookerhorns