This probably doesn't help.

Just wondering why all the other North teams are still voting the souths way? You would think Kansas, K State, and Missou would want to play the game in KC or St Louis. They still can't be in the mindset let's screw Nebraska.

Besides us the North is really not making money like us Oklahoma, Texas, and Texas A&M. As bad as we feel we have teams in the the bottom of the conference have a pretty sweet deal.

The Big Ten is the only conference that shares revenue equally. It provided $14 million to each school during the 2006-07 fiscal year.

The Omaha World-Herald recently provided the following breakdown for each school in the conference's 2007-08 revenue sharing numbers from those provided to the Internal Revenue Service.

1. Texas: $10.2 million

2. Oklahoma: $9.8 million

3. Kansas: $9.24 million

4. Texas A&M: $9.22 million

5. Nebraska: $9.1 million

6. Missouri: $8.4 million

7. Texas Tech: $8.23 million

8. Kansas State: $8.21 million

9. Oklahoma State: $8.1 million

10. Colorado: $8.0 million

11. Iowa State: $7.4 million

12. Baylor: $7.1 million

I think people should remember that compared to the Big 10 and SEC the Big 12 is very young. They are ranking as the third best conference behind two conferences that have been in existence for over 70+ year each. One think that is interesting it the The Big 12's revenue has more than doubled since the creation of the conference.

Beebe is the worst commissioner in the history of commissioners. He eats, sleeps, and breathes all things UT with zero regard to what's best for the entire conference.

and mostly at the expense of the entire program. texas needs to learn what enlightened self-interest means; the stronger/better the conference, the better for everyone, even UT.

Creepin me out man..I have to know what enlightened self interest is for a final tomorrow :lol:

when i said texas, i actually meant Enhance

Personally, I think even if Nebraska and Missouri somehow stay in the Big 12, they will be a broken conference unless they can bring in at least 2, maybe 4 other teams. We cannot compete when there is a step-system where the bigger schools get more than the less competitive schools. It kills competition, and creates ill feelings between the member schools. I think the revenue sharing has to be balanced out and equal, so that the schools that are less competitive can compete. This affects not only football, but all the other sports programs in the conference, and I would dare to say that it probably even eliminates some sports at the lesser schools.

I can't believe that I am saying any of this, because I am a firm disbeliever when it comes to Obama and his "Share the Wealth" comments. But if you want a really competitive conference, not only in football, but all sports, I think it is necessary at this point to share the wealth with the lesser schools and try and catch them up a little bit.

I am off to shoot myself now... :facepalm: