DT Jeff Worthy

Chase Rome is fast enough to play DE and he was a DE in high school, Donovan Vestal is going to be a stud, as is Toby Okuyemi, Jason Ankrah, and Cameron Meredith still has 3 years left to play... Walker Ashburn has some potential, and Jake Cotton will have a DE weight if he drops 10 pounds... I'd say we actually have a lot of young talent at DE right now.

I think we're sitting pretty at DL right now. I'm more worried about the Linebackers... and the Wide Receivers... and Running Backs if Braylon Heard doesn't make it to campus.

Chase Rome is fast enough to play DE and he was a DE in high school, Donovan Vestal is going to be a stud, as is Toby Okuyemi, Jason Ankrah, and Cameron Meredith still has 3 years left to play... Walker Ashburn has some potential, and Jake Cotton will have a DE weight if he drops 10 pounds... I'd say we actually have a lot of young talent at DE right now.

I think we're sitting pretty at DL right now. I'm more worried about the Linebackers... and the Wide Receivers... and Running Backs if Braylon Heard doesn't make it to campus.

I believe Ankrah has four, he redshirted 09

• 3 months later...

Committed to Boise St.

:blink::facepalm::wtf

He had offers from both Nebraska and UCLA (his favorite college team) and he chose Boise State

well at least its boise....... good luck to him

I heard this recruit had a serious injury in a preseason scrimmage game and may be out for the year. I hope he still gets to keep his scolly, but who knows. They may pull it. Have to wait on see how this plays out.

now i know i was the guy who had negative things to say about this kid and i refrained from saying anymore. But i ran into some whittier christian football players and i asked them if worthy is the real deal and i kid you not, they all hesitated and said "no, not really" one kid said, "he can be good but he's lazy". and then i asked about how he did at the camps and i said i heard he did good, they said that was a lie. that many teams backed off of him cause of his performances despite his numbers being so insane. Now once again, this is what i was told, maybe these kids were jealous of him or maybe just dont like him but i thought that was interesting.