DT Jeff Worthy

Player: Jeff Worthy

Hometown: La Habra, CA

School: Whittier Christian

Position: DT

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 275

40 time:

Scholarships: Arizona St., Boise St., Minnesota, Nebraska, Oregon St., SMU, Washington St.

Committed to Boise St.

Rivals: :star :star :star (#43)

Scout: :star :star :star (#57)

ESPN: :star :star :star (#55)

I live in La Habra, CA and I've never heard of this kid. His film looks good but i'm not sure if i buy into it completely. Whittier Christian is in the lowest division in california or close to it so his competition isnt great. he has good size though

the only good thing about his school is that its private so they couldve recruited a stud to come there but it hard to believe a kid who is that good coming to Whittier Christian, especially when the school 500 yards down the street is the powerhouse of the city

UCLA is showing him a lot of interest too, but haven't offered him yet. They say he's an "under-the-radar" kid because of the small division that he plays in. Now that Nebraska has offered him, I expect his offers list to blow up from here on out.

UCLA is showing him a lot of interest too, but haven't offered him yet. They say he's an "under-the-radar" kid because of the small division that he plays in. Now that Nebraska has offered him, I expect his offers list to blow up from here on out.

Whether other schools offer this kid and UCLA waits till the last minute to offer, its a done deal and he'll be a Bruin. He's a huge UCLA fan and has dreamed about becoming a Bruin to play college ball ever since he was a young kid.

He'll be attending a June 6 camp at UCLA and they'll have most of their recruits their and have them go head to head to see who's the best, whoever wins the most they'll offer.

EDIT: Nebraska would like Worthy to visit Lincoln during a football game sometime in September.

To Vince R. - Not sure where you live in LaHabra but with all due respect, Jeff Worhty is known all over Orange County. The OC Register has him ranked the 12th top player in the county. And that includes top schools like Mater Dei, Servite, Edison just to name a few. Jeff is the real deal. Like a lot of "small school kids" he's gone to several camps and combines to get noticed. There, he competes against all comers and does very, very well. If he committs, the Huskers will get a solid kid who wants it real bad.

Whether other schools offer this kid and UCLA waits till the last minute to offer, its a done deal and he'll be a Bruin. He's a huge UCLA fan and has dreamed about becoming a Bruin to play college ball ever since he was a young kid.

He'll be attending a June 6 camp at UCLA and they'll have most of their recruits their and have them go head to head to see who's the best, whoever wins the most they'll offer.

EDIT: Nebraska would like Worthy to visit Lincoln during a football game sometime in September.

I strongly dislike UCLA :madash