Paranormal Activity

Just saw this movie the other day (yeah, I know, a little late) and for all the hype it got I would have to say it's one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It was so predictable, didn't have a point, and the ending was just plain dumb.

Can someone please remind me why this movie had so much appeal?

Just saw this movie the other day (yeah, I know, a little late) and for all the hype it got I would have to say it's one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It was so predictable, didn't have a point, and the ending was just plain dumb.

I agree with you, the scariest movie of all time hype really didnt fit this movie.

I didnt see it. But I think it had alot to do with a lot of people (mostly girls) being in the theater. Its the whole group effect. I bet in a packed theater you would have had a different experiance than sitting on your couch watching it.

Agreed, you have to be in the theater to really appreciate it.

If you want a really bad ass scary/suspenseful movie, check out Rec. It's the real version of that Quarantine piece of sh#t they released a few years ago.

REC

rec.jpg

If you think that's bad don't watch the Blair Witch Project. Stupid piece of garbage!