Who will be 1-2-3-4 of the 30 best Huskers?

Anyone been following the 30 best players countdown thing? link They’re down to the last four now.

Who do you think will be 1-2-3-4?

My guess is: 1)Tommie, 2)Jet, 3)Suh and 4)Glover.

btw, That's not necessarily how I would rank them. But I think it's how the countdown will play out based on MNCs, Heismans, etc.

Anyone been following the 30 best players countdown thing? link Theyre down to the last four now.

btw, That's not necessarily how I would rank them. But I think it's how the countdown will play out based on MNCs, Heismans, etc.

Not Glover, he is pre 1980. Think Rozier.

1) Jet 2) Rozier 3) Suh 4) Frazier

Not that I agree with that.

Anyone been following the 30 best players countdown thing? link They’re down to the last four now.

Not Glover, he is pre 1980. Think Rozier.

1) Jet 2) Rozier 3) Suh 4) Frazier

Not that I agree with that.

The Jet is pre 1980 as well

1)Tommie 2)Rozier 3)Suh 4)Wistrom

If he doesn't make the top 30 then I call :bs: on this list.

That's gotta be it. If Wistrom hasn't been on there he he will be.

If he doesn't make the top 30 then I call :bs: on this list.

I agree, thats why I put him there, but either Craig or Wistrom is off this list cause the top 3 will most likely be Frazier, Rozier and Suh in some order.

It won't be Roger Craig. chuckleshuffle

Though how Johnny Mitchell wasn't in the top 30 is very strange. One of the best pass catchers Nebraska ever had in a Receiver or Tightend.

I believe he left early. That may exclude him, if true.

If Craig, who had one of the better pro careers, is left off, it would be a shame. One real good player is missing the boat either way. :espnsucks:

Though how Johnny Mitchell wasn't in the top 30 is very strange. One of the best pass catchers Nebraska ever had in a Receiver or Tightend.

If Craig, who had one of the better pro careers, is left off, it would be a shame. One real good player is missing the boat either way. :espnsucks:

Roger Craig had a hell of a better Pro Career then he did at Nebraska. He had a little fumbling problem and was moved to playing some FB when Rozier came aboard. By the way he didn't leave early.

Fryar at 9 seems a little low. Played about 10 years in the pros!!! Should be top 5 or 6 in my opinion.

I agree its almost tragic that one of the five would be left off. Rozier, Tommy, Suh, Winstrom. and Craig all belong in the top 30.

#1 should and will be Tommie Frazier

#2 should have been Dave Rimington

#3 should be Mike Rozier

#4 should be Ndamukong Suh

Grant Wistrom in all his greatness should be #5 and Eric Crouch should be #6.

Frazier and Rimington are the two best in college football history at their respective positions. Suh was awesome but he isn't the Greatest College DL of All Time and the same goes for Rozier at RB. IMO

I agree its almost tragic that one of the five would be left off. Rozier, Tommy, Suh, Winstrom. and Craig all belong in the top 30.

Yeah, as I think about it more, I say Craig gets snubbed. And Wistrom gets the nod. Already got the Triplets from 83 Scoring Explosion (assuming Rozier makes it), so it's unlikely Roger Craig makes the list too.