WR Stanley Jean-Baptiste

what was his ranking before he went to fort scott??

Wasn't ranked, didn't have any offers according to Rivals...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/nebraska/football/recruiting/player-Stanley-Jean-Baptiste-85763

I believe he was a CU commit at one time.

That's what I thought too. Other than some recent reports regarding his commitment to Nebraska that mention he was a Colorado commit, I can't find anything from last year that would confirm that. Haven't exactly looked that hard, but usually you can do a quick Google search and find articles from their original commit. Doesn't matter one way or the other I guess, just was hoping to read what they had to say about him back then.

Found some stats from sometime during his Senior Season: 11 receptions, 381yds ,7td's 3int's, 2tds

All-Dade Honorable Mention as a DB, don't see him listed on the WR All-Dade team.

He appears to have been a former CU lean, here's a quote off of Netbuffs.com

"I don't understand why a player would go from one JC to another...??"

A search on their message board didn't yield any information from as far back as Jan. 2009

I'm not sure what his Rivals/Scout rankings were prior to our pickup. I'd imagine they have them in their file systems and can easily call them up and put his old grade back on if they want.

Found some stats from sometime during his Senior Season: 11 receptions, 381yds ,7td's 3int's, 2tds

All-Dade Honorable Mention as a DB, don't see him listed on the WR All-Dade team.

He appears to have been a former CU lean, here's a quote off of Netbuffs.com

"I don't understand why a player would go from one JC to another...??"

A search on their message board didn't yield any information from as far back as Jan. 2009

I'm not sure what his Rivals/Scout rankings were prior to our pickup. I'd imagine they have them in their file systems and can easily call them up and put his old grade back on if they want.

The stats I found so far state through 5 games he had 21 catches for 569 yards and 7 tds. He also had 6 picks with 2 tds playing free safety. He was considered a sleeper by Scout while playing for Miami Central which is a small private school. Before going to Fort Scott it appears he went to a Prep school in North Carolina to get his grades up and played basketball there.

BTW since he counts towards the 2010 class shouldn't this thread be moved there? :dunno

I think it's OK for it to stay here because of the time of his recruiting.

Bronson ended up counting towards this year's class, for instance, but he was recruited along with last year's guys. I think it makes more sense for players to be lumped together that way so we can follow everyone we're currently recruiting more easily.

believe dat

word up big bro............

now send up some game film stat!!!

we know he kills it so lets hope he helps us slay some big 12 beasts in the near future

no need for that cause film stats start on Sept.04,2010 the first game verus Western Kentucky and the game after that and so on

• 3 weeks later...

Man, brophog, that's dang near a book. But a good read nonetheless. A little off topic, but a good read on the offense. Now I myself am a little ADD, so I'm kinda surprised I could concentrate long enough to comprehend all that, but good job.

I'm not exactly part of the twitter generation, so you'll have to excuse me if I'm a little long winded at times.......