I'm cautious about this, but...

Nexus

I saw this early on the MU rivals site. One guy traced that post to Tigerboard where the OP from the STL site took it from a poster there, who took it from a poster from a husker site whos member name was "the source" and it was his first post.

I could be wrong but I think this is off. I mean how far down does that rabbit hole go. We are getting info from message boards where the posters "source" is another poster from a different message board, whos source is a first time poster from a third message board. :LOLtartar

Nick Write on his radio show had a South Bend reporter on. He said that ND, at this point, is NOT interested in going Big 11 as contestant #12. If they do, it will be as contestant #16

More likely NU MU and -----?

Some of the KU fans on the show want KU - "But, but we are good at basketball!!!"

Host: "Sorry but football is driving this thing, Kansas doesn't have the population of MU or branding of NU and KU is probably tied to KSU, so the major conferences just are not that interested. Next caller"

"Why doesn't the Big 10 or SEC want KU, we are good at basketball!!"

Host: "I just answered that with the previous caller. Next."

"Don't you think one of these major conferences would jump at the chance to get a basketball power like . . . "

I swear that was what happened with three straight callers.

I saw this early on the MU rivals site. One guy traced that post to Tigerboard where the OP from the STL site took it from a poster there, who took it from a poster from a husker site whos member name was "the source" and it was his first post.

I could be wrong but I think this is off. I mean how far down does that rabbit hole go. We are getting info from message boards where the posters "source" is another poster from a different message board, whos source is a first time poster from a third message board. :LOLtartar

Hence the reason why I said I was cautious. One of the downsides to the internet. :ahhhhhhhh

Thanks for the heads up, fro. :thumbs

Yeah I won't hold my breath :) . Anyways, thanks for the post Nexus! No clue how you find this stuff haha :thumbs . If this does happen then NU and MU need to stick together. I never thought I would say that in my life, but more and more I see them as friends :cheers .

Sheesh. Kugler doesn't have anything better to report than a forum post by "tigerman550"?

The guy may have an inside source.

Or, the guy may know nothing except that there is a decent likelihood something will happen this week, so he's trying to fake credibility. If it happens, he looks good. If not, he can change his handle so he doesn't have to bear any burden of a bad guess.

In any case, it means nothing, and Kugler should go back to journalism school, if he ever went in the first place.

Hence the reason why I said I was cautious. One of the downsides to the internet. :ahhhhhhhh

Thanks for the heads up, fro. :thumbs

No prob Nexus. I know why you posted it. And like you said you put the warning on it. It just made me laugh cause the OP from the STL board was asking all these questions about the Tigerboard poster. How reliable he was. Are the Tigerboard posters sources good. The within 30 mins creates a post on a different board talking about his "sources" LOL I love you guys but i take any news on this board as rumor until its considered fact.