I'm cautious about this, but...

Nexus

He is also the host of Big Red Wrap-Up and a seven time winner of the Nebraska Sportscaster of the Year award. He is good, and extremely funny. Too bad about Unsportsmanlike Conduct in Lincoln, it is far superior to anything I've heard out of your ESPN station down there. If you can get to it it is also located here www.1620thezone.com daily from 2-6 as a podcast live.

Which pales to Les Nessman, who is a five-time winner of the Ohio radio news trophy, the "Buckeye Newshawk Award,"

“Mr Rodriguez finished the round three under par. Hopefully, Mr. Rodriguez will play up to par in the next competition."

You mean Mr. Chy Chy Rod-rig-ez

• Fire 1

He is also the host of Big Red Wrap-Up and a seven time winner of the Nebraska Sportscaster of the Year award. He is good, and extremely funny. Too bad about Unsportsmanlike Conduct in Lincoln, it is far superior to anything I've heard out of your ESPN station down there. If you can get to it it is also located here www.1620thezone.com daily from 2-6 as a podcast live.

Which pales to Les Nessman, who is a five-time winner of the Ohio radio news trophy, the "Buckeye Newshawk Award,"

Arthur 'Big Guy' Carlson: As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly :include

• Fire 1

“Mr Rodriguez finished the round three under par. Hopefully, Mr. Rodriguez will play up to par in the next competition."

Wasn't that "Chy Chy ROD ri gueeze"?

Wasn't that "Chy Chy ROD ri gueeze"?

Exactly. The lines I quoted were from Les right after Johnny corrected him.

As a kid, WKRP taught me the structure of an atom. What sitcom does that today?

Did you ever wonder if DeLoss Dodds' hero was Mrs. Carlson? Remember this quote: "Everyone plays very hard and in the end I win."

And you said you knew nothing about Chemistry.

Mr Rodriguez finished the round three under par. Hopefully, Mr. Rodriguez will play up to par in the next competition."

OOps!

Beat me to it.

But I remember it as "Rod Ri Gueeze"

OOps!

Beat me to it.

But I remember it as "Rod Ri Queeze"

Yeah, you're prob right. I haven't seen the show in quite some time.

Did you ever wonder if DeLoss Dodds' hero was Mrs. Carlson? Remember this quote: "Everyone plays very hard and in the end I win."

As a kid it taught me that some peoples reactions times actually improve when drunk. How many shows would do that today? :lol:

As a kid it taught me that some peoples reactions times actually improve when drunk. How many shows would do that today? :lol:

was that the one where both dr. johnny fever and venus fly trap were drinking or just johnny fever. i seem to recall the venus fly trap character getting smashed (quite amusingly).

was that the one where both dr. johnny fever and venus fly trap were drinking or just johnny fever. i seem to recall the venus fly trap character getting smashed (quite amusingly).

Venus was drinking, too. Towards the end Venus grabbed the trooper's hat and said, "Let's you and me swap hats."

I called the Aquarium dude today, and so far he hasn't heard anything of Nebraska going to the Big Ten...

Seriously, someone needs to be making a decision and we need to settle this once and for all, otherwise this is going to take over all conversation instead of talking about football this season.