Hawkeyes/Huskers

Craigslist Omaha and Lincoln are good places to look a couple days before the game.

This website has a forum just for classifieds here. There are usually a few tickets for sale.

Huskerhounds is a store in Omaha that sells husker gear. They have a program where ticket holders can give their tickets to the store. Husker hounds then sells the tickets at face value for no commission. THey usually have tickets as well. Their main store's number: (402) 255-0058

Ebay sometimes has tickets, but take ebay for what you will.

I would generally stay away from ticket master type stuff. Those guys will usually rip you off.

if you go outside the stadium on gameday you can always find people selling tickets for face-value. For big games you might have to wait until close to kick-off or right after, but prices will drop really fast if you are willing to play the waiting game.

Last year I paid $12 for two north end zone tickets a few minutes after kickoff for the ISU game. It proved to be $12 too much for that game but you're right about the waiting game with scalpers. If you buy tickets on the internet beforehand you're going to pay face value, $55 and up depending on the game, plus some.

Last year I needed one ticket and about 40 minutes before kickoff I found these two middle aged ladies trying to sell two tickets in the N endzone. I offered $25 for one and they just wanted to unload them, they ended up giving me both for $25. I immediatley turned around next to a guy trying to sell them for face value and sold the other one for $20. It only cost me $5, and yet that proved too much.

Craigslist Omaha and Lincoln are good places to look a couple days before the game.

This website has a forum just for classifieds here. There are usually a few tickets for sale.

Huskerhounds is a store in Omaha that sells husker gear. They have a program where ticket holders can give their tickets to the store. Husker hounds then sells the tickets at face value for no commission. THey usually have tickets as well. Their main store's number: (402) 255-0058

I would generally stay away from ticket master type stuff. Those guys will usually rip you off.

Do they sell to opposing fans?

Do you Remember that one year that Iowa won a national title? *scratches head* Oh wait they have never won one. LMAO :rollin

1958. If you are going to be a jackhole the least you could be is an educated jackhole.

i don't believe you won the AP or UPI...yet you still won a national title...hmmmm

Do they sell to opposing fans?

As far as craigslist goes it may all depend on who you are dealing with. Personally, I would eat the ticket before i sold it to an opposing fan. If you do buy it from an individual i would brush up on you NU history because i will ask a question only a NU fan may know. Also I would never sell my ticket for more than face value.

Do you Remember that one year that Iowa won a national title? *scratches head* Oh wait they have never won one. LMAO :rollin

1958. If you are going to be a jackhole the least you could be is an educated jackhole.

That doesnt even count xD Iowa has no tradition whatsoever the only cool thing thing that they have is the pink lockers

what about getting tickets to kinnick?

Tickets at Kinnick follow what seems to be the general response I've read here about Husker tickets. One thing I can say is that for big games it can get pricey. Tickets for the Iowa-OSU night game a couple years ago were going for well over $100. Best bet is waiting til close to kickoff but since everyone knows how well Nebraska travels and the fact Iowa will be the closest Big Ten away game I would be surprised if they would come too cheap.

I tried to get scalped tickets for nearly all of Iowa conference games last year. I got them for face value only once. For all other games the going rate was between 70-100 each. That includes after kick.

Remember we can only cram a little over 70k in Kinnick, tickets are tough to come by.

Dear Husker fans,

These Hawkeyes come in peace. They are welcoming us to their conference and already looking forward to visiting Memorial. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to immediately engage in a pissing contest with them about wins/tradition/etc. It will eventually be settled on the field, but for now, let's not earn a bad reputation to start off a new era of Husker football.

Love,

GB

• Fire 1

Dear Husker fans,

These Hawkeyes come in peace. They are welcoming us to their conference and already looking forward to visiting Memorial. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to immediately engage in a pissing contest with them about wins/tradition/etc. It will eventually be settled on the field, but for now, let's not earn a bad reputation to start off a new era of Husker football.

Love,

GB

Amen. Let's not start fights that don't exist. Husker fans, if you have an issue with some Hawkeye fans, just remember that your beef isn't with THESE Hawkeye fans.

Let's treat everyone with the respect we're being shown by our new Big 10 brethren. These guys, from several different teams, have come over here and been aces. There's no reason we can't do the same. :thumbs