Texas has been reached for comment

Kansas, Kansas St, and Iowa St are gonna be pretty attractive schools for the smaller conferences. Since MWC isn't going to do anything and Boise St. staying put in the WAC, I see the WAC, Conference USA, and MAC looking at these schools. WAC should do it if they plan to stick around. lol

Stay Classy guys.... ? Glad you find out about the ruin of a 100 years of tradition and partnership and came up with this...

If you think Texas is crying, you are daft. You guys are starting to sound like you have an inferiority complex. I am sure you don't speak for most of Husker Nation, because Husker fans I know have more class than that, and I guess I can leave it at that.

• Fire 2

Kansas, Kansas St, and Iowa St are gonna be pretty attractive schools for the smaller conferences. Since MWC isn't going to do anything and Boise St. staying put in the WAC, I see the WAC, Conference USA, and MAC looking at these schools. WAC should do it if they plan to stick around. lol

I actually think the MWC will be the next to pull the trigger.... I imagine the MWC knows the timeable on which the Pac-10 is working for expansion. They should work together on this, everybody knows that Big 12 wont stand alone know. I would think the MWC would want to gopple up... ISU,KU,KState,MIzzou, CU/Baylor along with previously mentioned Boise State. Then that would be a viable replacement for the Big 12 as a AQ.

I dont see a college football playoff coming in the near future. With expanded conferences and championship games now, 8 or 9 conference games plus OOC games, then the conference championship game. Plus, with finals coming in december, you have to almost go to a 10 game schedule. The presidents and AD's would never go for that.

Stay Classy guys.... ? Glad you find out about the ruin of a 100 years of tradition and partnership and came up with this...

If you think Texas is crying, you are daft. You guys are starting to sound like you have an inferiority complex. I am sure you don't speak for most of Husker Nation, because Husker fans I know have more class than that, and I guess I can leave it at that.

Instead of supporting Texas, KU and all others should have supported NU. Had they done that - none of this would be happening. None of this is on NU's shoulders.