Enough of the Smack Talk.

Seriously, if your one of these a$$hole$ spouting off on how we'll own the big 10 and there gonna see real football. Get a life, its not like we havent had our asses handed to us in the past few years. And dont forget we are severing ties with 100 years of college football. Show some friggin respect to the teams you leave behind and the teams we will soon face. Show them the meaning of Greatest Fans in College Football.

• Fire 1

O.. awesome, yet another thread about this.. Thanks bud for making a new thread...uggghhh :facepalm:

it will calm down pretty soon i imagine.. buty you seem pretty angry yourself.......

now, just irriated the fact we have a new thread created everytime someone has a slightly new opinion. I am happy to join the big ten.

ah my bad i ment to reply to BRPW.......

Just imagine the letdown if nothing comes of this and we stay in the Big12? There has been nothing official and we are all acting like it is a done deal. Suicide watch 2010.

Yep, just go take a look at the "Tiger" board..... P.S. Classy fans don't need to talk SMACK!!

Please, you can be a top notch trash talker and still have "class". I get sick of these whiny types who don't like smack talkin' cause they're no good at it.

O.. awesome, yet another thread about this.. Thanks bud for making a new thread...uggghhh :facepalm:

it will calm down pretty soon i imagine.. buty you seem pretty angry yourself.......

now, just irriated the fact we have a new thread created everytime someone has a slightly new opinion. I am happy to join the big ten.

You should just be happy that it isn't -40 outside