Tiggerboard.....full meltdown mode!!!

#148 should be sioux city lol

Well as far as fan base is concerned here, its pretty split among 3 schools, Iowa, Iowa State, and Nebraska. South sioux city, is about 90% husker fans, From seeing what I see every day, Nebraska seems to have a slight edge over iowa in terms of fans around here, with ISU just a bit behind, because most kids from the area here end up at iowa state.

i really don't know of any real iowa state fans...most are people who attend iowa state...got a buddy who is going to iowa state for college who is still a major nebraska fan...iowa state is just where he goes to school...and yes he does buy some isu merch.

#148 should be sioux city lol

Well as far as fan base is concerned here, its pretty split among 3 schools, Iowa, Iowa State, and Nebraska. South sioux city, is about 90% husker fans, From seeing what I see every day, Nebraska seems to have a slight edge over iowa in terms of fans around here, with ISU just a bit behind, because most kids from the area here end up at iowa state.

i really don't know of any real iowa state fans...most are people who attend iowa state...got a buddy who is going to iowa state for college who is still a major nebraska fan...iowa state is just where he goes to school...and yes he does buy some isu merch.

honestly, i don't know a single isu fan, and everyone i know from iowa hates isu. it shocks me how much they hate isu and ames, i always felt bad for isu as they are the perennial underdogs and it shocks me how much they hate isu because isu is harmless.

I know a fair number of them. They are good fans, there just are not a lot of them in the grand scheme of things. They always roll outa nice and entusiastic crowd when I have been up there for a football game. It ain't Lincoln, but a lot of places aren't...

i like how they talk smack, no one is arguing that NU has been down, but i think we have proved we are coming back. not to mention them, we beat them last season, as did baylor and navy. seriously, i can accept we lost to isu, but baylor and navy? ouch.

edit: also, they have an obsession with NU, or hating NU, i should say.