Dillon Baxter says 5 schools illegally contacted him on 6/10

USC RB Dillon Baxter has told his compliance dept that five schools illegally contacted him June 10

USC's Director of Compliance said Florida is one of 5 schools to illegally contact Dillon Baxter

USC says Dillon Baxter was contacted illegally by Florida, Oregon, Washington, Alabama and Fresno

LINK

uh oh. we got ourselves a good old fashioned sh#t throwing fest....

USC is hoping to bring someone else down with them. Case in point...

not suprised at all about alabama, oregon washington (pete carroll school of corruption grad) and the likes but Fresno?? :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound well i guess they have nothing to lose right

:koolaid2:

I dont think its "illegal" to call a student that is in college.

It might be "kind of looked down upon" but assuming the coaches have had prior contact with the kid, which they all have I would assume, they could just say that they are calling him to ask him "how things are going after all the big news at USC"

Now, don't get me wrong, I am sure they want him to transfer to their programs but I have a feeling that is what they will say if they are questioned.

It might be "kind of looked down upon" but assuming the coaches have had prior contact with the kid, which they all have I would assume, they could just say that they are calling him to ask him "how things are going after all the big news at USC"

Now, don't get me wrong, I am sure they want him to transfer to their programs but I have a feeling that is what they will say if they are questioned.

Per NCAA rules, coaches cannot contact with intent to recruit college Freshmen and Sophomores.

Per NCAA rules, coaches cannot contact with intent to recruit college Freshmen and Sophomores.

No, I know its a rule, what I mean is that its not against the law. I mean, the cops wont be arressting anyone. Its not an actual law, its something that the NCAA is against. Thats what I meant. I dont think anyone could get a ticket for this.

USC RB Dillon Baxter has told his compliance dept that five schools illegally contacted him June 10

USC's Director of Compliance said Florida is one of 5 schools to illegally contact Dillon Baxter

USC says Dillon Baxter was contacted illegally by Florida, Oregon, Washington, Alabama and Fresno

LINK

I didn't think they had a Director of Compliance. That is why they are in the mess they are in.

• Fire 1

LINK

I didn't think they had a Director of Compliance. That is why they are in the mess they are in.

They had two actually, but only one for most of the time. Most big time schools with "big time" stars will have more then that. Especially when you have open practices to the public. When they get a new AD someday, they will probably have 2 just for football and 1 just for basketball and then a 4th one for all other sports. Thats my guess

• 2 weeks later...

uh oh. we got ourselves a good old fashioned sh#t throwing fest....

USC is hoping to bring someone else down with them. Case in point...

not suprised at all about alabama, oregon washington (pete carroll school of corruption grad) and the likes but Fresno?? :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound well i guess they have nothing to lose right

:koolaid2:

For Fresno, it was probably the case of them dialing the wrong number. :wacko:

Why is it every school that Lane coaches at accues Florida of cheating before they even play a game.

It appears this story is total BS. Apology letters going out to all parties from Mike Garrett in regards to the accusations from this recruit.

I only have one thing to say, WOW!!!