i felt bad for ISU in all of this until i read this thread.

iowa st. would be better suited in the MAC, then they would be more competitive. they will never be a relevant football team, and that is just the way it is, we shouldn't feel bad, nor should they. they were lucky to be apart of the big 12, they had a good run, and they were a drag the entire time. conferences aren't charities and they need to figure that out.

Talk about prima donnas. Your views towards Iowa State reflect the arrogance you husker fans have. You are looking at one sport.......one. And in that sport, a very average ISU team beat Nebraska in Lincoln 9-7. That makes you very average. In other sports, you are pale in comparison. Your mens basketball team is the armpit of the Big 12, and every Big ten team now has you circled on their calender for an EASY win. Other sports, same scenario. I never thought Tom Osborne would run away from competition, I always thought he would do what is right. I was wrong.

For the record, I bet you don't win a title in the Big ten this decade. You are going to get your red rumps handed to you. Good riddance. Let the other schools of the Big ten find out what we have known for years. You're a bunch of unfounded prima donnas. Even Northwestern will kick your butt.

This is directed to only CYGUY and other ISU fans that spout trash about the game last year.

Please remember, Nebraska beat ISU 35-17 in a season that got a Nebraska coach fired!!!

I appreciate all fans of all teams, that is what makes sports fun to go to. But if you are going to be a butthead, try to be good at it!

first off, to think for a minute that dr tom is bailing to avoid competition is ridiculous.

if so, he jumped out of the pan and into the fire.

the big12 had one team in the top ten last season.

one.

the b10 had three.

neb is going to find MORE competition in 2011.

not less.

as for money, not a bad reason to leave an already unstable conference.

as for isu. until determined otherwise on the field.

scoreboard. :koolaid2:

Associated Press Top 25

1 Alabama

2 Texas

3 Florida

4 Boise State

5 Ohio State

6 TCU

7 Iowa

8 Cincinnati

9 Penn State

10 Virginia Tech

first off, to think for a minute that dr tom is bailing to avoid competition is ridiculous.

if so, he jumped out of the pan and into the fire.

the big12 had one team in the top ten last season.

one.

the b10 had three.

neb is going to find MORE competition in 2011.

not less.

as for money, not a bad reason to leave an already unstable conference.

as for isu. until determined otherwise on the field.

scoreboard. :koolaid2:

Associated Press Top 25

1 Alabama

2 Tex-us

3 Florida

4 Boise State

5 Ohio State

6 TCU

7 Iowa

8 Cincinnati

9 Penn State

10 Virginia Tech

yep...big 10 did look good last year

ISWho? Oh yeah, the team that stood around on the field last year and watched our offense implode to give them a 'W'. Maybe they should make their mascot the ´Sheep´, so that when Texas says hi every year, they can stick their butts up high and be ready for Bevo when he says ´Commeere!' Oh, and don´t forget about the shearing, too, guys.