Okay and good luck

I have been lurking on this website for quite sometime now and this is easily the funniest thing I have ever read.

:yeah.... I can't quite tell if he's wishing us good luck or if he's angry at us. :wtf

Actually, he and his Missouri friends laugh at the HB members who find it amusing, that's all. :restore

I hate to spoil the illusion, but I've always assumed TT was a Huskerboard poster doing a "character." That character is a barely-literate MU fan. It's for us to laugh at Mizzou, not the other way around.

is there any other kind of MU fan?

Hey now! :lol:

I have been lurking on this website for quite sometime now and this is easily the funniest thing I have ever read.

:yeah.... I can't quite tell if he's wishing us good luck or if he's angry at us. :wtf

Actually, he and his Missouri friends laugh at the HB members who find it amusing, that's all. :restore

I hate to spoil the illusion, but I've always assumed TT was a Huskerboard poster doing a "character." That character is a barely-literate MU fan. It's for us to laugh at Mizzou, not the other way around.

i was hoping you would not see that, fro. i really was not dissing him, other than the 'is he autistic' remark, but that was merely a joke. i am confused about his 'tuff as rain' and wheel of fortune. and doesn't he come out with some book or something? those things confuse me.

That's the thing about newbies.

They're always too quick to diss the TT.

And Tuff..If you do plan to leave us, at least leave a forwarding BBS site we can check on you and your posts from time to time just to make sure you are still being you.

You too, CY.

Exactly. The newer guys need to realize you don't diss the TT :moreinteresting:moreinteresting

Okieland, good to see you out and about. Staying dry down there?

Anyway, not often I agree with this old guy, but he's right. TT is a stud. :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting

have a good time in you new BIG 10 Conf.

I"m not to welcome myself into this web unil we play once more time.I"m still in BIG12 which as you can know was old BIG8,my favorit all time.

So good time and good luck to fine a top drawer rivlry, who can knwo who that can be?

You have seen Tuff As Rain and get one more look at this new Wheel Of Fortune, then you got the BO most all of you want and it look"s like to work out real nice for GBR.

If MODS or ADMINS move this you must look some wwhere else,OK?

Plus also it"S now over. One more on the pikle :nanalama for this web.

Tuff Tiger :moreinteresting

My best translation:

Have a good time in your new Big10 conference. I'm not going to welcome myself to your website again until we play once more. I'm still in the Big12, which as you know was the Big8, my all time favorite. So good luck trying to find a top drawer rivalry. Who knows who that could be? You have seen "Tuff as Rain" and get one more look at the new "Wheel of Fortune". You got the coach you wanted in BO and it looks like that is working out for GBR. If the Mods and Admins decide to be jerks and move this, you will have to look somewhere else. Is that ok with you?

Well it's over for me, so I will use one last pickle for this website. :nanalama

I love you,

Tuff Tiger :moreinteresting

Okieland, good to see you out and about. Staying dry down there?

Doing good! Been going to school like crazy. Had a bunch of rain yesterday but not nearly as much as the Edmond area received. How bout you?? Staying dry up your way?

The rain has been kicking our a$$ and from what I hear, we still have about 2 more days of it.

i was hoping you would not see that, fro. i really was not dissing him, other than the 'is he autistic' remark, but that was merely a joke. i am confused about his 'tuff as rain' and wheel of fortune. and doesn't he come out with some book or something? those things confuse me.

its cool man, i was only playing. :) If i remember right the tuff as rain used to be TAH. which was tuff as hurricane. he was refereing to the 07 MU D/team. Then since things were not as tough the next year it became tuff as rain. I think that is correct, but some of the other old timers might have to correct it. The wheel of fortune is in regards to the conference