Texas keeps Big 12 together

The complete meltdown by Texas fans is amazing. Who could have predicted Texas would actually end up in a worse position and Nebraska in a better one? :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

i am thoroughly enjoying this, and what is even better (ok, not better, but a close second) is that the Pac 10 is stuck with colorado, only taking them thinking it would cause the downfall (along with the assumed departure of NU) of the big 12 and they could get whoever they wanted.

edit: i don't understand why they are blaming the aggies? for staying? UT could still leave? and they are blaming Dan Beebe? for what? finally doing his job?

The complete meltdown by Texas fans is amazing. Who could have predicted Texas would actually end up in a worse position and Nebraska in a better one? :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

I think that one big reason so many are pizzed right now - one poster even said something like, "Congratulations Nebraska - you finally won". Got a big grin when I saw that one. Another poster or two were very concerned that NU was gonna get a better deal in the long run. (commence evil laugh!)

I think that one big reason so many are pizzed right now - one poster even said something like, "Congratulations Nebraska - you finally won". Got a big grin when I saw that one. Another poster or two were very concerned that NU was gonna get a better deal in the long run. (commence evil laugh!)

looks like we got that one second back, and than some.

• Fire 3

But they will have a channel that will only be seen in texas. You know what will piss off texas fans even more.......When their games get bumped from the national tv feed on ABC/ESPN, because the BIG10 contract makes ABC/ESPN give the Big10 game a higher percentage of the coverage map. Also it will b******* their HD feed...After this season I will no longer have to watch games through net feeds because of the the blackouts.

Besides Texas v OU in the beginning of the season, and maybe A&M v Texas at the end of the season, what big 12 game looks like it would make anyone outside the region actually care?