Texas keeps Big 12 together

How much will the north schools make from the tv network, or will they make anything. If that's the case then texas really is their pimp.

i heard, by joe shad, that if TU got it's own network, they would get all the money and even other schools that appear on the channel would not receive any money for it.

How much will the north schools make from the tv network, or will they make anything. If that's the case then texas really is their pimp.

i heard, by joe shad, that if TU got it's own network, they would get all the money and even other schools that appear on the channel would not receive any money for it.

:laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

God I bet OU hates this. Texas looks like a hero and gets their way, all at the same time.

Hey there ISU, MU, K-St., KU, and the rest of the south. Heard yawll just had lunch with Texas. Why do yawll have mayonnaise on your chin???? :LOLtartar

I am sure OU could leave to another conference if they wanted. They aren't afraid of Tx and if OU was to leave then Tx would really be screwed. I don't understand why the North teams were so adamant on keeping the Big 12 together. They are just gonna receive an ass beating every year in football from Tx and OU. If they thought they were gonna lose a lot of money just wait til Tx takes it all from them. They would have better been served going to a lesser conference. Also hurt them in recruiting too. So i don't see how they will get better. But they are going to get what they deserve.

The complete meltdown by Texas fans is amazing. Who could have predicted Texas would actually end up in a worse position and Nebraska in a better one? :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

i am thoroughly enjoying this, and what is even better (ok, not better, but a close second) is that the Pac 10 is stuck with colorado, only taking them thinking it would cause the downfall (along with the assumed departure of NU) of the big 12 and they could get whoever they wanted.

edit: i don't understand why they are blaming the aggies? for staying? UT could still leave? and they are blaming Dan Beebe? for what? finally doing his job?

Actually they the Pac 10 did fine CU isn't best football program, but it did give them the Denver market. More importantly they didn't let UT come in and ruin the conference with BS like this:

In the 11th hour, after months of telling us they understand the TV rights, they're trying to pull a fast one on the verge of sealing the deal in the regents meeting," the source said. "They want a better revenue sharing deal and their own network. Those were points of principle. (The Pac-10) wants to treat everyone fairly. It's been that way for months of discussions

http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_15295447?source=commented-

The complete meltdown by Texas fans is amazing. Who could have predicted Texas would actually end up in a worse position and Nebraska in a better one? :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

i am thoroughly enjoying this, and what is even better (ok, not better, but a close second) is that the Pac 10 is stuck with colorado, only taking them thinking it would cause the downfall (along with the assumed departure of NU) of the big 12 and they could get whoever they wanted.

edit: i don't understand why they are blaming the aggies? for staying? UT could still leave? and they are blaming Dan Beebe? for what? finally doing his job?

Actually they the Pac 10 did fine CU isn't best football program, but it did give them the Denver market. More importantly they didn't let UT come in and ruin the conference with BS like this:

In the 11th hour, after months of telling us they understand the TV rights, they're trying to pull a fast one on the verge of sealing the deal in the regents meeting," the source said. "They want a better revenue sharing deal and their own network. Those were points of principle. (The Pac-10) wants to treat everyone fairly. It's been that way for months of discussions

http://www.denverpos...urce=commented-

Now the PAC 10 knows what kind of underhanded crap we had to put up with for 14 years. :bat

This just reinforces my elation with NU's decision to get the hell out of the UT Piggybank Conference.

http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_15295447?source=commented-

although i think the PAC 10 and CU have wanted to get together for awhile, it is probably a good partnership, i do think they took on CU in hopes of breaking up the big 12 and TU would come knocking. i could be wrong. everyone is better away from TU, that's for sure.

Texas "saved" the Big 12 so they would have somewhere to go back to after they got shot down by the Pac 10 for trying to do a power grab like they pulled in the Big 12. Who the hell they kidding? Texas will get what is coming to them in time.