Will Mizzou ever silence the Governor

C N Red

Giving the Governor doesn't have any affiliation with the University, if I were Mizzou I would call him up and tell him to please quit speaking for them. The guy is clueless.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=5288859

I thought the same thing after reading the article on ESPN. He's trying to save face...after Missouri got the cold shoulder from the B10 and being forced to swear alliance to Texas, even though Missouri openly was disgruntled with Texas and the rest of the Big 12. Now, he's all anti-Nebraska and anti-Colorado, because he perceives that it was those two schools that placed Missouri in its predicament. I agree with you. He shouldn't be running his mouth because his comments are childish and empty. Everyone knows that basketball is not pushing the buttons......it's football and TV sets. What a douche. (can I say that?)

And who beat Mizzery in the first round of the big 12 basketball tourney

One of those two teams and it wasn't CU

one of these two teams finished in last place last year and it wasnt CU. :)

even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while ;)

PS - i do wish Gonv. Nixon would keep his thoughts to himself and his dinner table

And who beat Mizzery in the first round of the big 12 basketball tourney

One of those two teams and it wasn't CU

one of these two teams finished in last place last year and it wasnt CU. :)

even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while ;)

PS - i do wish Gonv. Nixon would keep his thoughts to himself and his dinner table

there's a difference between finding a nut in spring and finding a nut in the dead cold, but if you are in columbia you will find plenty of nuts.

sorry fro... i can be hard on mizzou.

That guy can talk all the sh!t he wants as Mizzou is the next power player against Texas. They can't kick Mizzou out (which was a horrible pot shot) because they have fine athletics and they have 6 mil people. Imagine the TV contract with KS, OK and TX without Mizzou.

My prediction in the next 5 years Mizzou will be the ones to break up this conference bolting to either the Big 10 with us or to the SEC.

Their governor probably shouldn't be burning bridges though.