Now is the Time...

Bo's first season we scratched and clawed our way to 9 wins, but still getting pounded by the big boys. Year two, the Blackshirts returned to form with Bo getting us to 10 wins, which was 3 plays away from 13 wins. Bo's cleaned up in year one, and year 2 was for ironing out the wrinkles. Year 3 is for perfect seasons and

:bigredn: ATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

:koolaid2::restore:koolaid2:

So I have this fantasy....Nebraska is rolling the poor Longhorns here in Lincoln somewhere along the lines of 45-10...and just as time is about to expire Bo calls a timeout...with one second remaining. The crowd erupts and the Blackshirt d-line sacks Texas to end the game.

i don't want to be 'that' guy, but i would imagine by then, they would be kneeling it.

maybe if we had the ball at the 30. run a play were our qb rolls out and throws the ball out of bounds, giving us one second left, and then we kick the go ahead field goal for a 48-10 clobbering.

What's the best part of an argument or a fight? Getting the last word in. The Huskers know this is their time to get the last word in.

KSU - You gave the Huskers fits for about 10 years. Let's finish them off with 6 straight.

MU - You guys have had an inferiority complex and took out your hatred on the Huskers in 4 of 6 years and the Huskers exacted some revenge last year in a monsoon. Let's leave the Tigers in the dust.

KU - You guys have been our punching bag for years and most recently became a formidable opponent. I have to say that I wish we could have a yearly matchup against KU continue, especially with Turner Gill being at the helm.

CU - Buffalos always give the Huskers fits, no matter how pathetic they are. You have been the closest thing to a rival in the new Big 12, as sad as that is to say. This will be the last Big 12 regular season game ever for the Huskers and this one needs to be a W.

ISU - I have respect for ISU. Like the pesky little brother that will occassionally land a shot to the chin. I think Rhoads has things running in the right direction and this is the opportunity to leave an impression on the Clones of what pain is. The embarassing loss from last year MUST be avenged!

OSU - I don't really have animosity towards you, merely for the fact that I think you have only beaten the Huskers 4 or 5 times ever. I would like the Huskers to shut up T. Boone Pickens after his parting shots towards the Huskers.

A&M - I look at A&M as almost a mirror in the south of the Huskers. The fans have always been cool, the stadium looks ultra cool, but this last trip to Kyle Field needs to end like the last one did. Ok, hopefully we don't wait until the last second to seal the W this time.

UT - What can I say? I hate you. I hate your arrogance. I hate your pompousness. I hate Bevo. I hate your stupid "hook em horns." I hate how lucky you have been over the Huskers since the advent of the Big 12. This is an absolute must this year. I want to leave a bad taste in the Horns mouth as we ride off in the sunset.

OU - You were our brother. The brother we loved to hate. We respected you immensely, but you sided with Texas too many times. Our rivalry is now forever dead and it is sad, but we must move on. Maybe we can meet in the Big 12 championship game, and we can knock you on your ass one last time to remind you what last year felt like.

Baylor - You didn't deserve to be in this conference anyways, so enjoy riding on UT's underballs.

TT - You guys truly owned the Huskers the last few years and it will unsettling that it may be many years before the score can get settled.

Let's go out with a perfect Big 12 record. Let's drop a fat mushroom stamp on this conference before we join our future brothers in the Big 10. THIS. IS. THE. YEAR.

How many more days before we kick off this season?

worship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gif

Ive been drinkin a little so excuse my language:

I couldn't agree more with the statements about Texass, especially the 'lucky' part. I f'ing hate Texass, and not just cuz they have won more on the field lately. I will be in Memorial with my 5 yr old son and my Letterwinner father and I will be at least 1 reason we win that game.

front.jpgfront.jpgback.jpg

I was bored. koolaid2.gif

Love it... would add a change to the back.. sorry i couldn't make it bigger its just the sched

post-8352-127672107658.jpg

You could add to the front and say "Hey Big 12 (And Especially You Texas)" I love them, print em up and i'd buy a couple!!

I like the idea of pointing out Texas...put that in real little print though...make Bevo squint.

Love it... would add a change to the back.. sorry i couldn't make it bigger its just the sched

You could add to the front and say "Hey Big 12 (And Especially You Texas)" I love them, print em up and i'd buy a couple!!

I like the idea of pointing out Texas...put that in real little print though...make Bevo squint.

bevo's so drugged up during the games he did not even realize when the big 12 championship was over, unfortunately he was also running the clock.

bevo's so drugged up during the games he did not even realize when the big 12 championship was over, unfortunately he was also running the clock.

I just figured Bevo was probably smarter than anyone else on the sidelines for Texas, though.... :LOLtartar

• 3 months later...

What's the best part of an argument or a fight? Getting the last word in. The Huskers know this is their time to get the last word in.

KSU - You gave the Huskers fits for about 10 years. Let's finish them off with 6 straight.

1 down, 7 to go. I hope that taste stays in your mouth for a long time, KSU.

1 down, 7 to go. I hope that taste stays in your mouth for a long time, KSU.

:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs