in the B10 we have strong family values

What is the general Big 10 sentiment towards old Rich outside of Michigan?

My impression is that he's a mercenary. Just goes for the money. I also remember read something about him pledging himself to WV, and then bailing a few months later. That kind of duplicity rubs me the wrong way.

So I guess I have a negative impression of the guy, is this unfounded?

My impression is that he's a mercenary. Just goes for the money. I also remember read something about him pledging himself to WV, and then bailing a few months later. That kind of duplicity rubs me the wrong way.

We don't call him Dick Wad (Rod) without reason.

Anyways, as an outsider to their program, he just seems to ooze sleaziness. Obviously the story posted above goes against that, but a lot of the negative impressions came from the first weeks he was there more than his entire career at TSUN.

Also keep in mind this post was made by a Buckeye Fan.

To me he has the same sleazeball attitude as Nick Saban and Bobby Petrino

We don't call him Dick Wad (Rod) without reason.

Anyways, as an outsider to their program, he just seems to ooze sleaziness. Obviously the story posted above goes against that, but a lot of the negative impressions came from the first weeks he was there more than his entire career at TSUN.

Also keep in mind this post was made by a Buckeye Fan.

Is just like John Callipari to me. Problems and sleaziness just follow the guy around.

yes he did, but there was a new AD in town and they didn't see eye to eye. So RR went to Michigan. He wanted alot of things and the new AD wouldn't give such has rennovating the locker room

All of Ohio applauds your sensibility.

Most think he's a joker that has royally screwed up a great program. It would be akin to OSU getting rid of Tressel for Lane Kiffin, or Thad Motta for Isiah Thomas.

Don't like M*ch*g*n. Never will. But I really hate to see what he's done to a great program. I think he's got just enough rope to hang himself with this year and then he's gone. Then hopefully M*ch*g*n can get back to being the perennial power they are supposed to be. It's really hurting our conference imo. Don't get me wrong. I love that we are beating them in unprecedented fashion lately, but in the long run, it's not good for us or the conference. They need to get back to a "M*ch*g*n Man" coach that they so love to talk about. Rich Rod isn't...