i'm leaving the board...

hello everyone, i used to be on a smaller board and then joined this board. it has worked out well so far, but i got an offer from another board. they said that we could all share any and all of the tickets we get for games. however, i think i can negotiate for them just to give me their tickets, while i still will get to keep all of my tickets. i might bring along a few other members with me, they have grown rather dependent on me, i know it is sad. i could not imagine them not conceding to my demands at the last second. it's been real, see ya sucka's; good luck finding another viable board for those of you who are left here.

• Fire 3

ok, change of plan... it is not that they decided not to concede to me, i just got a great offer to stay here. no big deal, it is just that it will be much better for me to stay here. i hope no one left on account of me leaving, i hope no one thought that the board would fall apart and jumped ship. maybe we can add some other members, the board will be all the stronger for this. the contract they got to get me to stay is so much better for all of us, even if we lost a few members. maybe they should have renegotiated earlier, but this is just as good.

:corndance :corndance :corndance

• Fire 3

hello everyone, i used to be on a smaller board and then joined this board. it has worked out well so far, but i got an offer from another board. they said that we could all share any and all of the tickets we get for games. however, i think i can negotiate for them just to give me their tickets, while i still will get to keep all of my tickets. i might bring along a few other members with me, they have grown rather dependent on me, i know it is sad. i could not imagine them not conceding to my demands at the last second. it's been real, see ya sucka's; good luck finding another viable board for those of you who are left here.

I see where this is going...but I'll play along. Nice. But I like my response. :)

ok, change of plan... it is not that they decided not to concede to me, i just got a great offer to stay here. no big deal, it is just that it will be much better for me to stay here. i hope no one left on account of me leaving, i hope no one thought that the board would fall apart and jumped ship. maybe we can add some other members, the board will be all the stronger for this. the contract they got to get me to stay is so much better for all of us, even if we lost a few members. maybe they should have renegotiated earlier, but this is just as good.

:corndance :corndance :corndance

Oh Thank GOD you saved the whole board from going silent forever. I bow down to your superior posting abilities. Where can I send a check to ensure you are properly respected and appreciated? Can I please add a few more zero's to the end, just to make sure you don't try to leave us again? With that taken care of, I am definitely going to Twitter, blog, and buy radio and television time, to ensure the world is as informed of your heroics as possible. On second thought, to hell with buying television time, I'll just get my own network so I can show and tell everyone just how awesome you really are!

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!

:koolaid2:

i you're avatar is awesome.

yes, where did you get that avatar, and why does it make me so hot and bothered?

also, thank you knapplc for moving this. i thought this thread was funny, but the expansion forum is crowded enough.

also, i thought i could get huskersillustrated to let me join for free. they said i would have to pay just as everyone else, but i didn't buy it. in the end, they did not concede, and i got an offer that if i stayed here, everyone would have to give me their reputation points.

• Fire 4

:koolaid2:

i you're avatar is awesome.

yes, where did you get that avatar, and why does it make me so hot and bothered?

also, thank you knapplc for moving this. i thought this thread was funny, but the expansion forum is crowded enough.

also, i thought i could get huskersillustrated to let me join for free. they said i would have to pay just as everyone else, but i didn't buy it. in the end, they did not concede, and i got an offer that if i stayed here, everyone would have to give me their reputation points.

I didn't move this one. I've moved a TON of threads in the past few weeks, but this wasn't one of them. I think.