Big ten will double our fan base?

Just was thinking that being in the Big10 that we would increase our fanbase faster then if we stayed! I don't know about double but I'm thinking it will be substantial with the big10 network and all! I say let the big10 network play any game of ours NOW!!! If we have the rights that is??

An increase is probable, double it is really reaching.

:yeah For the most part, the people interested in college sports in the Big Ten region have already been aligned to one of the existing teams. Saying your going to double is like saying that the Big Ten schools are going to come into Nebraska and take our fans...just not going to happen. We will get people like Cy, for instance, who supports his home team Iowa State, but also is a Nebraska fan and likes to hang out and have discussions with us, but they will support their home team first.

It will be nice to get the different perspectives that other Big Ten fans can bring. I think we lost a lot of the fervor when the Big 8 went to the Big 12. I think we may get some of that back in the Big Ten. Hoping so, anyway.